Sport Nation Review
Sport Nation is the rebranded name of Bet On Brazil as of August 2017 (find out what happened to Bet On Brazil). The site is still centred around Alan Brazil, the former Ispwich Town, Tottenham, Manchester United and Coventry player who went on to host one of the most successful and longest running breakfast shows on TalkSport radio. However the new site is now much bigger and with a focus on many more sports and markets than the old brand.
It’s not hard to see what you get therefore with Sport Nation, this is a proper sportsbook that is truly about sports, with a focus on football in particular. If you’re looking for a new sports bookie without the fluff that comes with some of the bigger betting sites then this is a fantastic one to try. All bonuses for new customers only, 18+ years of age in the UK.
Sports Offer – 50% Matched Bonus Up To £100
Sport Nation’s standard introductory offer is a bonus for new punters rather than a free bet, which tells you they have customer satisfaction high up on their list of priorities.
For a new betting site to offer a bonus takes some confidence in the product. At Sport Nation all new customers who sign up through the link below can claim a 100% matched bonus on their first deposit up to £100. £20 minimum deposit.
To claim the offer enter the code SN100 when you deposit. The bonus carries a wagering requirement of 7x the combined value of the deposit and bonus at odds of Evens+ (2.0) and you are given a fairly long time of 30 days to complete this.
These terms are fairly standard for a sign up bonus, however it is the regular bonuses for existing customers that really stand out with this bookie, read about these further down.
Casino Offer – £20-£50 Live Dealer Bonus
Should you want to get a bonus to play casino instead of betting on sports then Sport Nation also offer a 100% matched live dealer bonus on deposits from £20 up to £50.
The bonus has a 20x wagering requirement of the bonus and deposit amount (or to think of it another way 40x the bonus) within 30 days. To claim the offer enter the code SN50LIVE.
Bonus funds can be used and rolled over on any live casino games available on site.
Sport Nation Features & Regular Promotions
Following your bonus I think you will have had a good opportunity to try this site and see if you like it. Remember this site is up and coming and developing all the time, and since the latest rebrand they are constantly adding new features and markets and I think those customers who come on board early will get rewarded later.
Sport Nation have all of the major tools the average bettor would need including live betting, audio news and blog features with full customer support and a good range of banking options. The site is also offers reports, analysis and insider features (spearheaded by Alan and in far more depth than most bookmakers).
As with all sites we list they are fully UK licenced with some great loyalty deals to keep you coming back too that you can read about next.
- Higher Stakes Rewards – Sport Nation have regular offers that apply to stakes up to £200, even more sometimes. This is very different to most online bookies who restrict their best offers to low stakes (£10, £20 or £25).
- Accumulator Bonus Offers and Clubs – You can’t be a top football bookmaker if you don’t have a good acca offer. Based on their previous incarnation, Bet On Brazil, you can expect some serious good bonuses and accumulator clubs here. As mentioned above the stake limits for these offers also tend to be significantly higher.
- Money Back Offers – Very common with this betting site, for all sports. As mentioned the selling point is the level of stake return with offers sometimes up to £500. Money is generally returned as a bonus with turnover requirements rather than a free bet too.
- Bet Boosts – Daily odds enhanced on all sports, especially top level football.
- Own News Channel – Giving genuinely useful daily news and opinion on all sporting events.
- Better Site With Many More Markets and Features – The new SportNation site has got over 30 different sports available with far more in play markets than the old BOB site. You can now bet on everything right down to trotting an winter sports. The site also now supports cash out and the interface in general is far easier to use, especially on mobile.
About Sport Nation
Sport Nation are a brand of Argyll Entertainment, based in Switzerland. The holding company very much focus on the ‘Entertainment’ part of their name. They believe all modern bookmakers have become bland and uniform (I can’t say I disagree) and they want to create new entertaining betting site.
The company make it very open that they want to create a new model that not only offers new customers a strong incentive to join (which they have done coming straight in with a high value bonus), but also that they want to reward loyalty. This is why I think the customers who start betting with them now are likely to get a far more personalised rewards experience in the coming months and years.
Alan Brazil was chosen as the brand focus because he’s not just an ex-footballer but he’s a modern football journalist who lives the sport. Through his high profile radio show, running for over 15 years, and his appearances as a TV pundit and analyst, he has obtained an insider knowledge of the game and this is evident when you read his opinion features and bet recommendations on the site. Alan is not just a brand ambassador, a face that does nothing, rather the owners have given him licence to express his opinions and this gives punters a far more real betting experience. This shines through in the news features especially.
On August 4th 2017 Sport Nation emerged as a rebrand of the old site, Bet on Brazil. This was done for two reasons. Firstly the old site was clunky and understocked, with too much focus on football. For the relaunch the site has switched to the SBtechs sportsbook platform which provides far greater depth of markets and features. Secondly the Alan Brazil branding was not widely applicable enough, with many people not actually knowing who he was.
Customer service is available by all the usual channels (phone, email, live chat) with support from 10am-10pm 7 days a week, they aslo have a very good FAQ section. Payout limits are not so bad for a new bookie at 25,000 a day or 50,000 a week, well beyond what the typical punter will ever worry about. Minimum deposits and minimum withdrawals an industry standard at £10 with no fees or other restrictions.