Latest Betting Offers
One of the major benefits of placing your bets online rather than at a high street bookmaker is the sheer volume of betting offers that are available to punters. And with more and more bookies, betting sites and sportsbooks springing up on the web every day, there’s now an almost never ending stream of juicy bonuses to get your teeth into (and, fingers crossed, use to make a bit of cash).
There are two key types of offer which you need to be aware of when betting online – introductory free bets and bonuses, which can only be claimed once when signing up for the first time to a betting site, and what the bookies call ‘retention offers’ – promotions that are available to all of their customers regardless of how long you’ve had an account with them and how much you bet.
We cover both types of offer on this website, but we’ll kick things off with the biggest value sign up promotions. Our top ten bookmakers are listed here followed by enhanced odds new customer deals (when available) below and more detailed descriptions of regular introductory free bets further down.
Top 10 Free Bets & Betting Offers
- Best British Betting Site
- Every Major Feature & Market
- Place Where Our Team Bet Most
- Home of the Lucky 15
- Best Horse Racing Bookmaker
- Huge Operator - Last Independent
- Unique & Different Platform
- Focuses On UK Market
- Great For All Products
- Hugely Experienced Brand
- Gentleman of Online Bookmaking
- Best Personalised Offers
- Big Market Depth Brand
- Stylish SB Tech Powered Site
- Over 20 Providers For Games
- Great Old British Name
- Still Based In Liverpool, UK
- Full Betting + Classic Pools
- Well Known British Brand
- Established 1997 UK Based
- Excellent Racing Heritage
- Tons Of Promotions
- Efficient FSB Platform
- Based In The UK
- Copy Bets Of Top Tipsters
- Unique & Innovative
- Plus Standard Sportsbook
- Sportsbook & Spread Betting
- In House Platform
- Streaming & All Features
Major Events On Now and Coming Up
New Customer Enhanced Odds Offers & Specials
These deals are often only available for a very short time. We only show a small selection of general introductory specials here.
For specific matches, sports and tournaments visit our events pages where you can find a wider selection of welcome and all customer promotions.
If you would prefer to see more traditional bookmaker welcome bonuses see our list recommended of free bets below, along with significant terms and how to claim them.
Latest Gambling News & Articles
Best New UK Site
CopyBet is an innovative new site that combines a normal sportsbook as you would find with all other bookies with an account that lets you track top tipster bets and copy them if you wish to.
The detail around the tipsters is enormous and you can track all sorts of stats and do in depth research before you choose to follow any with your own money. Some tipsters charge a subscription fee but many are free to follow. If you do particularly well yourself with your own bets you can become a tipster too and gain your own following.
You need the sportsbook account in order to be able to copy other peoples bets but that doesn’t mean you can’t use the sportsbook as a standalone fixed odds betting platform to place your own bets, whether you follow someone else of not. It has all the major sports, including horse racing, that you have come to expect from online bookies today as well as cash out and a brilliant in-play product. CopyBet also have some good promotions for existing customers too ranging from match specific free bets to enhanced odds, acca offers and free to play prediction games.
It is worth noting that if you choose to follow someone else with your own funds bets can be placed automatically but you can set loss limits to keep control. The risk profiles of individual tipsters, profit and loss numbers, time playing, number of bets and a load of other detail is available about each tipster. It is worth spending time researching anyone you choose to follow to make sure the way they bet fits with how you may want to bet.
Copying other peoples bets may not be for everyone and even if that is the case the sportsbook itself is as good as any other. For those that follow tipsters already or would like to the package offered by CopyBet is innovative and time saving. CopyBet can also be linked to Betfair Exchange accounts to follow tipsters that way.
Best Free Bets and Bonuses
Below is a list of our recommended bookmakers and their free bet and bonus welcome offers. These are not just based on absolute amounts but defined by those that give the best value to our readers.
Bet365 claim to be the world’s favourite betting site and from our experience they are bang on correct. No other betting site sets the bar as high as Bet365 when it comes to rewarding customer loyalty with great odds, offers and pioneering features.
New customers can claim a welcome offer on joining. Click below for more details on the offer available in your region, along with a full description of the terms and conditions.
It's not just about introductory deals with Bet365 though. Regular users also get huge benefits from long term promotions in the industry (we believe) and offers that prevent you getting stung when things go wrong. You can also access to what we think are the best features in the industry such as full/partial/auto cash out, exceptional live betting, massive amounts of live streamed events, live bet editing facilities, and more.
Parimatch are a well established brand from Ukraine, founded way back in 1994 and one of the biggest European betting brands. For some reason they never entered the UK but decided to do so in 2020 in partnership with the esteemed and professional BetVictor.
They are to all extents and purposes a white label of BetVictor but this is a special situation as BetVictor have not had white labels before so they believe a lot in this brand.
This means you get everything you get with BetVictor when you bet with Parimatch. For one thing this means very good personalised free bet and money back offers for regular customers. BV have some of the highest retention in the industry and so you can expect a lot from Parimatch given they are basically the same thing.
William Hill are often seen as old fashioned because they have been around on the high street for all of most people’s lives. The massive British bookmaker however has one of the biggest, best and feature packed online betting sites in the whole world. For anyone looking for a bookie that does everything with fair odds and good offers you can’t go wrong with William Hill.
Founded in 1935 the company are probably the most knowledgeable about bookmaking in the world. William Hill cover every sport and event in incredible depth but for football and horse racing there are very few who can match them for value, deals, streaming and coverage. A must have bookie for anyone.
In recent times they have moved with the times too, going from having one of the worst site interfaces to one of the best. For existing customers there are few who can match Hill's promotions that span across all major sports and are especially strong for football, racing, golf, tennis and cricket.
Smarkets is a sports betting exchange, meaning you are betting against other people rather than a bookmaker. Generally this means you get better odds and therefore value vs fixed odds sportsbooks because Smarkets only charge a small commission on winning bets. They don't have an interest in who wins or loses and they don't need to balance books or manage risk exposure, this equates to better prices in general.
You may have heard of another one exchange Betfair, they effectively invented the idea in the early 2000's and have absolutely dominated the exchange market since. The problem today, however, is Betfair have become complacent and they have gone backwards. Their site looks like it was developed over a decade ago, it is clunky and it makes exchange betting, which can already be intimidating, harder than it needs to be.
Smarkets have a totally different feel to Betfair. They operate a modern site that looks more like a conventional betting site than an exchange. It is so much easier to use and to understand. Where Betfair have gone backwards Smarkets have gone forwards and it really shows today.
The site is not ideal for all, especially those that want things like regular offers or those that bet on really obscure things (here someone needs to offer a bet for you to be able to back it). If you main concern as a bettor is getting the best prices and long term value, however, and you generally bet on mainstream events then Smarkets provides the best choice.
Betfred are the last big independent bookmaker left from the old guard that dominated high-street betting before the online age. They have not been swallowed up by big investment groups or foreign companies like Coral, Ladbrokes, William Hill, Paddy Power and others. If you want to bet with a British bookie this is one of your few options left (although, caveat, online operations are based in Gibraltar!).
The fact Betfred have maintained their identity as a private company allows them to do what they want. This means the site is noticeably different from the rest of the crowd, it still has everything you would expect from a mega-bookie (streaming, vast markets, bet request features, cash out, etc) but they do it in their own way.
The owners of Betfred, Fred and Peter Done, have been integral to the history of betting. For example, they came up with the Lucky 15 and the idea of full cover betting back in the 1970’s. They are particularly strong for the traditional sports, horse racing and football especially.
Betfred have a ton of regular bonuses for racing and football that customers love for their long running value. Betfred are one of the biggest independent bookmakers still going in the UK and a great brand to bet with.
BetVictor are a seriously professional online bookmaker and they are very proud of the customer experience they provide. In fact, they are so confident in their product that they give new customers massively generous introductory deals, that they design in a way that allows you to try out multiple markets and sections.
They shine for the two major aspects that are essential to betting online, they have deep markets and lots of betting features but most importantly they are renowned for very good odds with the BetVictor traders, who set the prices, regarded as the some of the best around. BetVictor support this with personalised promotions for regular customers, rather than having tons of offers not applicable to most people this bookie just send you deals that suit how you bet.
This is the perfect site for someone that wants a reliable bookie for betting without all of the flashy elements you get with so many others. They let their markets do the talking, which is refreshing.
Ladbrokes is the UK’s oldest bookmaker but they are absolutely at the cutting edge when it comes to online betting and gaming. The bookie quite literally has everything a punter or player would ever want and for anyone looking for just one site to bet with I doubt you could do better than getting yourself a Ladbrokes account.
They provide deep, deep, sports markets, all the features (cash out, streaming, bet requests & builders, free prediction games, etc.) and have every product imaginable (sports, casino, slots, bingo, exchange betting, poker, land-based shops with ability to link to online account, etc,).
Ladbrokes also provide more daily, weekly and monthly regular customer promos than pretty much any other bookie, meaning you can always get added value for top events and sports. One element they are the best for is price boost, enhancing odds on hundreds of lines every day.
Unibet are huge and can compete with the UK highstreet big boys when it comes to markets and feature. For example, Unibet stream around 60,000 live events each each, have exceptional existing customer promotions along with honest and good value day to day prices.
The brand is the jewel in the crown of the Kindred group, that also own brands like 32Red. This gives the company a wide range of experience in all products that allows them to produce an all encompassing experience for customers. They offer casino, slots, bingo and poker in addition to sports.
You can see from the sports that Unibet sponsor that they are serious about UK sports betting and they have market depth that reflects that. There is also a wider European focus at Unibet too that means they tend to cover sports and events that many more traditional bookies do not, they like to embrace new ideas such as eSports, for example.
Unibet are a great alternative to the old bookie names for people that want something new but still want the same quality and scope they get with the big names.
Coral, we believe, are the best all round sports bookmaker for the average punter due their nice balance of short term offers (e.g lots of enhanced odds), long term offers (e.g. acca deals), features (e.g. streaming) and market range and depth.
If you don’t have a bookmaker online or you are looking for a new one to try we couldn’t recommend Coral more. They are now part of a super-gambling group known as Entain, who also own Ladbrokes and Party Poker but they have kept their independence, which is critical to what Coral is.
There are few things Coral do not do, they are especially strong for horse racing, football, golf and tennis but that doesn't mean they don't cover everything else in great detail. It is really hard to find much fault with Coral, which explains why they have literally millions of loyal customers who don't bet anywhere else.
10bet for a long time were just one of the pack but in recent years they have come out all guns blazing to create a sportsbook that can compete with the biggest players like Bet365 and William Hill. The bookie offers astonishing market range and depth, especially for football, along with all the top features you come to expect form the best sites; streaming, partial cash out, etc.
I really like 10bet, they are a bookmaker for proper punters who like to place lots of different types of bets and still get good value. The sportsbook is powered by SBTech, regarded as the best third party platform out there – in fact, 10bet are the premiere brand for SBTech meaning they get to try all the new features first.
On top of this you can get a massive range of good value existing customer offers for pretty much every sporting event going. They also have some very novel and fun features such as pulse bet. This is a proper bettors bookie.
Top Tip: Make sure you check out our site before you place a bet to make sure you are getting the best deal available – bookies often run special one-off promotions for big events and if you’re not in the know, you might miss out. To help you find the right offer we have compiled lists for various sports including football, horse racing, rugby, tennis, golf and more.
We also provide guides and previews of the biggest sporting events, such as Wimbledon, Cheltenham, Royal Ascot and many many more. We even cover UK general elections and non-sporting events. Our guides will not only help you find the best bet and offer but also give you the low down on the key facts and features about the events.
About Latest Betting Offers
At LatestBettingOffers.co.uk we bring you up to date details of the promotions that are currently being offered by top UK online bookmakers and betting sites. And we are not just about the big sign up bonuses either, as we also list the latest offers for existing customers as well. With the help of our site you can find the right bookmaker, the right bet and turn the odds in your favour.
The online bookmaking industry is one of the most generous around in terms of its deals for new and existing customers. In recent years the number of markets and depth of market offered by bookies has exploded with promotions available for big events in almost every sport. Keeping track of all these offers is almost a full time job and unless you are a professional gambler you won’t have the time to trawl all the bookies to find the best deals – especially as many of them are released late and expire quickly.
Don’t get bet regret by missing out on the top offers and features. At LBO we do the hard work for you and list all of the best offers in one place for your convenience. All betting sites and bookmakers featured on the site have been fully vetted by our team and are also licensed in the United Kingdom and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission.
If you do not have an existing account with the bookmakers listed above we strongly recommend you sign up to ensure you don’t miss out on any lucrative opportunities as many betting sites email exclusive offers to their customers. Remember there is no reason why you cannot have accounts with several online bookmakers. Having a wide portfolio of online bookmakers allows you to take advantage of the top odds, offers, deals and promotions on an event by event basis.
Bookmaker Promotions Explained
No two betting offers are quite the same, to be clear what different offers mean we thought it would be a good idea to give you a quick run through of the different bet types and deals available:
Sign Up Free Bets and Welcome Bonuses
To claim an introductory offer at a betting site you must be a new customer. Don’t worry if you are not there are plenty of sign up offers available for you to try out and even if you have tried them all we cover a full range of existing customer offers to make sure you are getting the best out of your betting.
- Deposit Bonuses – These are the best types of sign up offer, the bookie is matching your deposit with promo cash. The main advantage of this is you can divide your promo cash into several bets rather than having to wager a set free bet amount. Deposit bonus cash can often be withdrawn once the cash has been rolled over a certain number of times. Qualifying bets usually have minimum odds and you may be required to complete your bets within a time period.
- Free Bets – These are usually matched to your first bet or deposit. You will be required to wager an initial bet from your deposit with minimum odds, you will then be awarded a free bet irrespective of the outcome of your first bet. Free Bet stakes are usually not returned although this is not always the case.
- Money Back Bets – This is where your first bet is refunded up to a set value if it loses. For example a £25 money back bet means if the first bet you place up to that value loses then you will be given a free bet to the same value giving you a second chance to win. These bets rarely have minimum odds and free bet stakes are generally not returned.
- Enhanced Odds – New customer enhanced odds offers tend to be highly specific to an event. Time is limited to take advantage of these but they tend to be more valuable than the main sign up offer so if you were going to bet on that event anyway it is usually worth it. You can find a list of these kinds of promotions at the top of this page above the typical welcome deals. As an example you may get enhanced odds of 12/1 for Andy Murray to win Wimbledon. These odds are crazy and this means you can often claim a lot more in free bets compared to the standard welcome offer, if your bet wins of course. Often you’ll also receive a free bet if your bet loses making these types of bonus win-win. These bets will have a maximum stake but if you do win you can keep your winnings as cash!
Common Terms & Conditions
When a bookie gives you a bonus, free bet or enhanced odds there are usually conditions attached. In this next section we’ll cover the most common terms that you’ll come across.
- Minimum Odds – Most free bets and deposit bonuses will have minimum odds requirements attached to them. These are the minimum odds that your qualifying bet must be in order to activate the free bet or promo cash. These offers usually apply to singles and accumulators as long as minimum odds are met but it is worth checking the bet types that apply in advance to be sure you are meeting the requirements.
- Rollover Requirements – When promo cash is awarded there is usually a rollover requirement (also sometimes called wagering, turnover or play through requirement) before you will be allowed to withdraw the bonus as cash. The rollover generally applies as a multiple of the initial deposit and/or bonus cash. As an example if you deposited £50 for a £50 matched deposit bonus with 5x bonus + deposit rollover you will need to place £500 of qualifying bets in order to be able to withdraw the bonus. Rollover requirements can have a time limit, although rarely less than 30 days. Check in advance.
Existing Customer Retention Offers
There is no sentiment when it comes to placing the best bets and so good retention offers and loyalty bonuses are available to keep you betting. If you sign up to a few bookies you can put yourself in a great position to take advantage of promotions when they come up putting the odds in your favour. Some offers are long standing and have been around for years whilst others are a flash in the pan and specific to individual events. At LatestBettingOffers.co.uk we aim to bring you every major offer from our list of trusted UK online bookmakers.
If you bet regularly it’s definitely worth signing up to several bookies, taking advantage of the welcome deals and then planning your bets appropriately. By checking our site regularly you can make sure you are maximising your profits by utilising the best offer available.
You can find details of the actual offers on the relevant sport or event page, but here we show you some of the common loyalty and existing customer offer types.
- Money Back Specials – This is the most common type of offer. These give your money back, usually as a free bet, if your bet loses but meets some other conditions. A common example is money back if a football game finishes in a draw (known as Bore Draw) or if your horse finishes second by less than a head.
- Loyalty Points and Prizes – Not as common as they used to be but you can still find loyalty bonuses with some bookies. These can be structured points systems like those offered by ComeOn, where each bet gives you a certain number of points that can be traded for cash, free bets or prizes. More popular are prize draws and entry for customers who reach certain limits or interact through social media. Many bookies will often throw you a free bet or really special offer from time to time, especially if you have been inactive for a little while. Coral are great for this type of thing so if you don’t have an account with either of them we recommend getting one now.
- Additional Products – Bookies are always coming up with clever new products and services to make betting easier and better for the punter. To get you to try these new features out it is common for a bookmaker to offer you a free bet or other incentive to use them. For example when you sign up with a bookie it is normal to receive an additional offer to use the mobile app. Other customary offers include those that promote use of the live betting services, especially those that combine pre-event with in play betting.
- Reload Bonuses – These bonuses keep you betting beyond your first deposit or bet bonus. By topping up your account or placing more bets at certain times some bookies will give you percentage bonuses as a free bet or promo cash.
- Enhanced Payout Offers – Headline grabbing offers are really popular around big sporting events. If you’re thinking of placing a big outright bet on a major event like the FA Cup final for example then have a scan of the offers from all the betting sites. Bookmakers will run some enhanced odds offers at cost or even a loss to get your custom so don’t miss out. An example of an enhanced odds offer might be something like a fixed odds treble, Liverpool, Manchester United and Arsenal all to win 6/1, the real odds may be closer to 3 or 4/1.
- Free Bets – In addition to the usual introductory free bets some operators also provide regular free bets when betting on certain events. These come in all sorts of formats and some bookies, like Coral, are better than others at pushing these to their customers. For example you may get an offer like ‘Bet £20 on any sports market and get a £10 free bet the Champions League Final’.
Lots of other types or promotion are available and the bookies are very good with coming up with new and inventive ideas. We make every effort to keep ahead of the curve on all major bookie deals so check back with LBO regularly to ensure stay on top of what’s available.