Have a gander at our free bets page and you will see there is no shortage of bookies giving all sorts of sign up free tokens and introductory bonuses as well as regular deals for existing customers. The fact is that some betting sites are certainly better than others and this ultimately depends on you as a punter and what you want from your bookie.
We have complied some short summaries listing the best and most popular features from our top UK betting sites to help you find the right bookmaker for you. Whether you are looking for the biggest new customer bonus, market coverage, streaming availability or regular offers I guarantee you will find a bookie to meet your needs.
For temporary new customer enhanced odds sign up offers see our home page. For more in depth details of each bookmaker click the review button.
Full List of Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites For UK Customers
Coral are one of most recommended betting sites giving punters pretty much everything they are ever going to want from a bookmaker. With excellent market coverage, fantastic offers for existing and new customers, high street betting shops and a fun and exciting outlook you may never want to bet anywhere else.
The Coral welcome bonuses are always fantastic, check out the Coral full review for the current deal. If you fancy something different Coral also run weekly new customer enhanced odds welcome promotions. These give hugely enhanced odds and winnings are paid in cash. The best bit is they will give you a free bet anyway if you lose. See our home page for their latest deals..
Other features that will keep you coming back for more include their Football Jackpot weekly prediction competition for just £1 and their incredibly regular enhanced odds and money back offers for football, horse racing, tennis, golf and more.
- Best Live Streaming – Over 100,000 live sports events shown each year for account holders.
- Regular Offers – Football Jackpot, acca insurance, beaten by a length, faller insurance, golf guarantee, enhanced odds and many more.
- High Street – 1800+ Betting Shops, you can link these to your online account with Coral Connect.
Ladbrokes are a proper traditional bookie. Their heritage means they know what they are doing and their size as the UK’s biggest bookmaker allows them to give punters a fantastic all around package. You can do everything at Ladbrokes from exchange betting to fixed odds markets on tens of thousands of betting lines.
Ladbrokes have been running very high value welcome offers longer than anyone else. To see the latest version visit our full review. For regular betting they are a top notch act too. Daily price boosts and the ability to boost prices on your own wagers means there is always a great priced bet available and with regular money back deals and enhanced odds promotions they have most bases covered. For those who don’t like a bookie to be too in your face you are on to a winner with Ladbrokes.
With over 2300 betting shop locations, phone betting, text betting and integration with online betting through their Grid service you will never be in a position where you cannot place a bet. This bookmaker must be amongst your list of betting sites if you are a serious punter.
- Oldest Bookie Still in Operations – Ladbrokes go back to the 1800’s with more experience and knowledge than any other site.
- Boost You Own Odds & Price Boosts – Great for daily enhanced odds deals
- Colossus – Simply massive, huge number of markets, loads of streaming and more, with extra bonuses when you sign up for other sections.
Here is an example of an online sports betting site with a bit of a difference. The slick operator began by conquering the casino world before moving their experience into sports. For those punters that are tired of the same old offers, deals and markets then get an account with 888 Sport.
This is the next generation of betting site. They have the resources, experience and knowledge of the traditional high street giants, but they are not restrained by having a retail history. This allows 888 to give customers every market, feature, payment option, etc., but whilst attaining a more modern, easy to use and sleek product.
The 888 regular promotions are different to the norm too. See the full review for details of typical deals. If you are someone who likes to shop around with betting sites to find the right promotion to add value to your wagers then you simply have to have these guys in your portfolio.
There is no slacking on the other features either with cash out, streaming, live betting, mobile, news, results, etc.
- Big Bookie But Modern – Everything you get from high street giants but better design and fucntion
- Unconventional Offers – Different to other bookies, a must have bookie for those who bet based on deals.
- Top Gamin Sections – The 888 Casino is superb and one of the most famous in the world.
William Hill are a heavy weight of UK bookmaking. They have a long history from illegal bookmaker to champion of the British high street, and for every major event in bookmaking Hill’s have been there. The consequence of all of this a bookie with lots of experience and knowledge that they have carried through into their online betting site.
For joining William Hill will award new customers with an introductory free bet that you can read about in the main review. Hill’s are not known for bombarding you with offers but their regular promotions are clear, high value and reliable. When it comes to market depth and coverage you don’t get much better than William Hill. Their size means they have everything a punter would want and generally very good odds too.
The news, results and blogs available on the website are superb and better than most other bookies. If you like to research your bets then this is a one stop shop bookie. The William Hill TV service is excellent, possibly second only to Bet365. Live betting sand mobile access is very good and with over 2300 high street shops, phone betting, text betting and more you will never be unable to place a bet.
On the whole if you want a bookie to just be a bookie then there is no better than Hill’s.
- Exceptional Experience – Been around for not far off 100 years, they know everything about punters and betting.
- Tons of Features – William Hill have everything you need to bet when and where you like, with more payment options and features than pretty much anyone else.
- Reliable – This bookie is never going to bowl you over but they are a rock of the bookmaking world and that keeps people coming back each week.
The self-proclaimed ‘Bonus King’ certainly do live up to their tag line. One of the best bookies going for regular offers and great markets overall on horse racing and football in particular. As owners of the tote these guys are able to provide features and lines unavailable elsewhere and have top deals to go with.
Betfred are know for very good percentage introductory offers, the latest promotion you can read about in out full review. The deals don’t end there however. Regular customers will love their reliable promotions such as double delight / hat-trick heaven, super bonus races, Lucky 15 bonuses, totepool offers, scoop 6 soccer and more.
Our favourite bookie overall for betting on horse racing, with reliable deals, odds and clear terms. Great live betting and streaming features only serve to add to the experience.
- Top For Racing & Football – In the business for a long time Betfred certainly know how to provide top sports markets.
- Bonus King – Regular Reliable Offers – Punters can rely on the availability of Betfred’s deals allowing you to place your favourite bets every week knowing you will get the same deals.
- An Old Hat – This bookie has a long history on the high street and online so they know what they are doing.
One of the earliest online bookmakers, BetVictor, originally Victor Chandler, are still going strong with some of the best odds you can find on the internet. The gentleman bookmaker brings several virtues to the industry and that has allowed it to grow as one of the most trusted betting sites around.
BetVictor are known for having some of the best introductory offers (see main review for current deal) but it’s not all about the epic welcome bonuses, once you become a customer you will have access to some of the most competitive odds in the world of sports betting and some great regular offers too. This bookie is also a leader, devising many of the deals we know take for granted such as acca insurance.
Officially the best bookie for football odds they have in depth market coverage to match, top notch streaming and live betting with a very easy to use website and mobile feature. Quality is the one word to use with BetVictor, you won’t find many complaints about this bookie and that tells you they have a lot of happy customers.
- Excellent All-Round – Not far from a perfect betting site.
- Gentleman Bookie – Top quality professional bookie that respects punters privacy.
- Best Odds – BetVictor do run great personalised promotions but it is the market leading odds that will keep you coming back.
From a single shop in Stoke on Trent Bet365 have developed, in my opinion, into one of the best betting sites in the world. I think Bet365 have been the industry leader for a long time and their customer retention is fantastic and that kind of tells you everything.
With tons of live streaming events, a superb live betting feature and brilliant mobile betting apps you can see there is plenty of reason to stay. Market coverage and depth is huge with more lines available, I think, than pretty much anywhere else. This is the bookie I spend most of my money with and once you’ve placed a few bets you will see why, I believe Bet365 truly are unbeatable 99% of the time.
Bet365 regular customer offers are incredibly reliable and good value too. For those, like me, that bet on a range of events and sports on a weekly basis I’ve yet to find another betting site that provides the same degree of consistent value.
Other top aspects include lots of payment options, high limits, Cash Out facilities as well as really nice interface and appearance.
- Welcome Offer – Click the button below to see the Bet365 introductory offer along with full terms.
- The Best UK Online Bookmaker – In my opinion, and I’ve seen and bet with them all.
- Innovative and Modern – Constantly moving forward with a clear regard for what their customers want from a bookie.
The first surprise with Unibet is their size. These are not a pop up operation with over 150,000 markets with tens of thousands of live events, cash out, news features and more. One of Europe’s biggest betting sites you get a little more continental pedigree with this bookie.
Typically you can find promotions on other sports other than just football and horse racing with this bookmaker. Very strong in particular for sports such as tennis, darts and F1. If you regularly bet on a wide variety of sports and events it is defiantly worth checking Unibet out.
Unibet are leaders particularly in darts, snooker, cricket, tennis, football, racing and basketball. Saying that they are impressive in pretty much every market. By having a broader scope than just the UK there are also many events and features here that you won’t get elsewhere.
- Big On Value – You will never get stung with Unibet, honest odds and good offers.
- European Bookie – A continental outlook, you will find many markets and deals here not found elsewhere.
- Streaming – Over 40,000 live events available and not just football and racing.
ComeOn are changing the industry when it comes to online betting rewards with one of the best loyalty schemes available. They were launched back in 2010 and are based out of Malta. In the same way that Tesco changed the way we shop when they brought in the clubcard in the 1990’s, ComeOn are changing the way we are rewarded from our weekly wagers.
The bookie pride themselves on open and honest terms and this is evident all the way through the site. ComeOn loyalty points can be earned for everything you do on the site, not just betting. Get points for signing up, verifying your email, sending in ID, logging in each day, depositing cash, withdrawing cash and more. Claim 10 points for every £1 bet on singles up to 100 for every £1 on a 10+ accumulator. Points can be exchanged in the ComeOn shop for casino spins, reload bonuses, free bets and even real cash.
This is a betting site for someone who wants to bet regularly and be rewarded. The bookie also run other loyalty promos and free bets on top of the point system. They have all the main markets the usual player would need and the site itself is really nice to use.
Their tag line is ‘Come On why not’ and I would echo that, not much to lose by signing up but a huge amount to gain.
- Trustworthy – Rare to find a brand you can trust these days
- Loyalty – Player points, free bet club, footcast as well as regular free bets and retention offers.
- Transparent – Some of the clearest and open terms around.
The Betfair exchange remains the biggest sports betting exchange but to go with it this bookie now have a fantastic fixed odds sports book with industry leading deals and features to go with it. Taking many lessons from their original exchange this brand is a little different from the rest and are definitely worth having amongst your list of betting sites. There is a reason many professional gamblers choose to bet with these guys.
For existing customers once you have an account expect some of the best enhanced odds promotions and price rushes around daily. Boosted odds are based on activity on their exchange and this means many lines are enhanced that you will not find at other online bookmakers. The choice to bet between the exchange and fixed odds book is fantastic for punters.
They have all of the usual markets and are great for betting on traditional sports but they really stand out when it comes to deals on other sports. Whether you want deals on the Golf, American football, darts, etc., this is the bookie that will have them.
Betfair are also known for innovative features, they invented cash out and were the first to offer it on live horse racing, for example. They also stream a large variety of sports and now, through their merger with Paddy Power, will even allow you to deposit in store.
- Top Odds – In the last couple of years Betfair have maintained best odds on a range of top sports.
- Tons of Deals – Several promotions a day on almost every event you can imagine, a must have for any portfolio.
- Professionals Choice – The ability to back and lay on the best sports betting exchange but still wager on a fixed odds book means the punter is in control.
If you’re after a bit more dazzle and engagement with your betting then you have found your home with Ireland’s biggest bookie. Now merged with Betfair they are one of the biggest betting companies on the planet.
Paddy Power are a fun and lively bookie with a good introductory offer, read about the welcome promotion in the PP main review.
For regular customers the offers never stop with Paddy, you will find daily money back specials on horse racing and football as well as other sports such as tennis, golf, darts, cricket and NFL. To be honest if there is a big event in any sport these guys will be running a promo.
Market depth is very good, as you would expect from a bookie their size, along with a lot of live streaming available, top-end in play features, stats and blogs and a very good array of payment options with good low and high limits.
If you’re a fan of betting through social media then PP are possibly the best pushing their top deals to you daily through Facebook and Twitter. This bookie are certainly not the best for raw odds prices but considering the number of offers they run it is worth having them in your collection for that alone.
If you’re looking for more obscure lines to bet on in particular then you will find them here too, especially novelty bets and markets.
- Biggest Offer Bookie – More betting offers than pretty much any other online bookmaker.
- Money Back Specials – Every day, one of the best for horse racing, football and golf promotions that can add real value to your bets.
- Fun, Lively and Social – Paddy Power are the best for reaching out to customers to make sure you don’t miss an offer.
Sleek and professional the user experience when betting with Betway is second to none. Designed with the customer in mind you will find wagering on your favourite markets a pleasure with this bookie. The in play and mobile features also set the bar high and are a joy to use.
Betway are one of the best betting sites for regular free bet and money back deals for their existing customers. They also have lines and promotions on many sports not as well covered by other sites. Our top bookie for Tennis there are also tons of markets and deals on anything from Ice Hockey to eSports as well as the usual sports like horse racing.
If you give them a go they will reward you with a generous welcome bonus (see review). Once you have tried them out you will find it hard to leave them, many other bookmakers websites and mobile features will seem ancient and clunky in comparison. The European pedigree shines through too with markets, streaming and features not readily available elsewhere. It is also amazing to see how they can cram over 30,000 markets into their book in a very minimalist user friendly way.
- Serious Player – Maybe not as well known but certainly can compete with the top brands.
- Deals On All Markets – This bookie have promotions on many sports you will not find elsewhere in addition to the usual top categories.
- User Friendly – The Betway betting site and in play feature is just a pleasure to use.
There is nothing worse than singing up to a new betting site only to discover there is little there beyond the welcome offer. This is certainly not the case with Mobilebet.
Mobilebet are part of the Co-Gaming company, the same guys that own ComeOn. If you’ve looked around our site you will have seen we rate ComeOn very highly for their exceptional customer rewards and Mobilebet are no different.
These guys have one of the best loyalty points schemes around, giving you a rebate on everything you do adding tons of value over time to your betting. You will notice once you’ve played a little you will have earned thousands of points.
Visit the shop where you will see you can exchange these for free bets, reloads, casino spins and even cash. Points are earned for everything from betting to just logging in each day, effectively giving you a reward on every action you perform. Read our Mobilebet review for more about this.
- Not Just Mobile – Bet on any device you want to.
- Loyalty Points – Outstanding loyalty scheme, points for everything you do on site.
- Honestly at the Core – Entire ethos is about clarity and honesty with the user, no hidden terms.
NetBet have been around longer than you might think, since 2001, and this means they have had a lot of time to develop an great package. A full sports book is available with great depth and live betting. Get cash out, a nice mobile app, casino, results, stats and more. For the general punter this bookie have everything you need to place a bet and are in fact one of the best for loyalty rewards.
With lots of regular promos, particularly on football and horse racing this betting site offers a great way to add value to your bets, especially if you bet on football, horse racing and tennis.
A lot of online bookmakers that have been around as long have become stale and dates, not NetBet though, they have managed to preserve a very modern look and feel. The functionality is also top class, don’t think of this as a secondary choice, they are a evry good betting site in their own right.
- Typical Punters – A great all round betting site for the general bettor.
- Nice Site & Features – Easy to use, navigate, fast with a top live betting feature.
- Very Good Site – Nice interface, easy to navigate and just generally sleek and good looking.
You may not have heard much about 10Bet but let me tell you these guys are here to stay. By doing things right from the outset they promise to keep on growing and the best bit is they take customers on this journey with them with fantastic regular loyalty rewards.
10Bet is a serious betting site for proper punters, they evidence this by providing a massive book with huge market-depth along with a suite of features including streaming, all cash out options and novel tools such as pulse betting. They support this with solid customer support, an array of banking options and high limits.
They have one of the best balances between short term event specific offers and long term deals. The best thing is these bonuses are reliable, you can tell they are giving back to punters that help them grow.
You can bet on over 150 football leagues with this bookie but you can also find everything else down to more obscure markets such as water polo and surfing. This is a premier league bookie that should be added to any proper punters list of sites.
- Big Welcome Bonus – See review for details.
- Massive Markets – For football especially they are unbeatable.
- Value Weekly Promos – Reliable bookie for weekly cashback and free bet offers for all the top sports and events.
The original home of the tote now owned by Betfred. If you like pari-mutuel totepool betting then this is the bookie for you. That’s not all they have a full sports book with good odds with the same offers and features of their parent Betfred. If you are a horse or greyhound racing fan then this has to be one of your betting sites. There is also no restriction on holding an account with both Betfred and Totesport so why not double up on your deals?
Despite having all of the same markets as their owners the interface and features of Totesport are nicer to use on a day to day basis. The fixed odds book is also competitive in terms of odds now that it is propped up by a bigger bookie.
Deals such as double delight / hattrick heaven, Scoop 6, best odds guarantee and Lucky 15 promotions are all available as standard as is streaming, in play betting and news and form features.
- Excellent Racing Site – But with markets for all sports and events too.
- Totepool – All tote betting markets are available here, a top bookie for racing.
- Better Together – Betfred benefit from Totesport’s tote features and Totesport benefit form Betfreds fixed odds experience making two great betting sites.
Jetbulll are not a new site, founded in 2007, but they are new in the eyes of many UK punters. This European powerhouse brand has made a big name for itself on the continent as one of the best betting sites for market range and depth.
This is a perfect brand for players that like to wager on more than just traditional sports. At Jetbull you will generally find markets and depth not available with other sites. They also reward loyalty with good mobile and accumulator retention offers and generally good value prices.
Probably a brand that should be used in addition to other bookies to give you more betting options for less covered events. Better than most new sites as they have actually been going for 15+ years giving them more experience and a far better product than newer companies. Running on EveryMatrix software the site is modern and sleek with a clear focus on providing markets rather than promos.
- European Pedigree – Top site for range of sports and events.
- Solid Reputation – Experienced with good resources and loyalty features.
- Good For Gaming – 1000+ casino games makes this a great all-round betting and gaming site.
RaceBets are the best horse and greyhound only racing bookmaker in the world. They have been around longer than you might think (since 2005) and are one of Germany’s biggest bookies. They offer some of the biggest market depth on 250,000 races a year from over 40 different countries.
They have become recognised by mainstream punters in the last year or so based on their huge range an depth of market combined with a very generous welcome offer and hugely valuable regular promotions.
For anyone who bets regularly on racing this is a must have betting site with HD streaming from all over the world and a bigger choice of global racing markets than any other UK licensed site.
In terms of regular racing promotions you will not find a more comprehensive package anywhere else. For every race you bet on you are covered by a deal meaning you are always getting added value. In terms of features this site is immense, with actually useful editorials, blogs, tips and form guides. For more about RaceBets see our full review.
- No One Better For Foreign Racing – If you bet outside of UK & Ireland this is your best option for sure.
- Specialist Racing Bookmaker – Prefect for those who just want racing.
- Huge Range of Racing Offers – Add huge value to your racing bets, at least 10 offers at any one time.
Originally known as 138SunGame, 138.com are in actual fact a hugely successful Asian betting site with a good sized sportsbook and casino (microgaming powered) with a large range of features and decent regular offers. UK licensed and based out of the Isle of Man this is a nice sized betting site with an oriental charm.
Once you’ve placed your initial wagers with this online bookie I think you will be impressed with it’s size, over 30 markets (some less common sports too), cash out, live betting, statistics and results and full live betting. They’ve also got some great regular deals such as best odds guarantee and acca offer. 138.com are also famous for having top 24 hours a day customer service available in Mandarin as well as English.
- Big Asian Bookie – Well known and loved in Asia.
- Impressive Market Range – 30+ with good depth to match.
- Top Customer Support – 24/7/365 via email, live chat, freephone and twitter.
Bet-at-home have actually been around since 1999 and are one of central Europe’s most well known bookies. They have focused on sports since they started and obtained a UK license in 1999.
This bookmaker have everything you need to bet, including live betting, lots of markets and clear terms. In fact this is one of the most open and honest bookies around and they have one of the cleanest, fastest and easy to use no frills interfaces going.
Bet-at-Home are a great betting site for wagering on less common sports, especially continental markets and those not so well covered in by most UK bookies. This is a great bookmaker for those that just want good honest odds and terms in place of a million and one flashy promos.
For those looking for more continental sports and non-sports markets this is one of the best betting sites available. Also one of the biggest for eSports markets.
- Continental Giant – Distinguished European Betting Site.
- Great Odds – Especially for sports covered less than typical UK bookies.
- Honest, Open, Clean and Fair – A nice easy to use interface, clear easy to find terms, great odds and more.
You can guess the origins of this betting sites from their name, 32Red; these guys have been going for over 15 years and run one of the most exciting, engaging and successful online casinos in the world. 32Red is a perfect betting site for those punters who like a bit of everything. Famed more for their caming packages this bookie also have a tidy fixed odds sports book alongside.
The first sportsbook from this bookie was a little underwhelming so 32Red, a British company based in Gibraltar, re-launched their sportsbook with a whole new design and set of promotions. By taking sports more seriously they have created a very attractive package with a far bigger market depth and range of features than you might expect.
If you are a sports only bettor then this site isn’t for you but if you are someone who wants access to a world class casino with more games than you can image but also want a great integrated sportsbook on the side then this is one of the best betting sites you can sign up with.
Most 32Red promotions are crossover with the casino but they do have some great daily price boosts as well as good honest value odds. For horse racing in particular these guys are worth a look with their daily price boosts. Like other continental bookies there are some weird and wonderful lines to bet on too that you won’t always find at home.
- Stocked – Cash out and other features make this a proper sportsbook.
- Excellent Casino & Games – If you want a cracking casino betting site with a very decent sports book then take a look.
- Horse Racing – Daily price boosts on racing
Betsafe are another bookie with Swedish origins but since being bought out by the BML Group they have managed to keep their charm while bringing on board wider experience to create a decent sized betting site with a full range of markets and features.
No UK offer is currently available unfortunately, but Betsafe still offer a great unique site to bet with. Welcome deals area available outside the UK, if you are viewing from another region click the button to see the introductory offer in your region.
A typical punter will find all major sports offered with good depth of market. The in play feature is particularly nice as is the interface and speed of the site in general. Live streaming is offered time to time and there is a fully functional mobile app. Not so strong for regular offers but the deals they do have are very good value and worth keeping an eye out for.
Betsafe are particularly strong for eSports and novelty bets so if you bet on these this is a must have bookie. Betsafe also offer particularly big markets on ice hockey covering all leagues and matches.
- No UK Offer – Offers available in other regions.
- eSports & Novelty – More markets than most other bookies in these areas.
- Global Markets – Being a continental bookie you will find lots of different sports here.
Sport Nation (a rebrand of Bet on Brazil) are a new online bookmaker with big ambition. They are aiming to break the mould by creating a new type of entertaining betting site that is different to the typical bookie.
They are focused on proper bettors, those that just want good markets and offers (which tend to be higher stakes than competitors) and good features. The brand dedicate a lot of time to loyalty, with a superb rewards scheme where you can get points to exchange real top notch products. They also have an exceptional news and results section, which easily eclipses anything other new sites have and is better than some of the big high street names.
With a top sign up deal and fantastic accumulator offers and bet clubs this is a great new bookmaker for anyone who bets on football in particular. Other sports and markets are available and are being added constantly. Live betting, cash out and support is also fully available.
The site is also UK based and focused meaning no compromises for British punters with resources and offers focused on markets most applicable to the way we bet.
- Big Stakes Bookie – Bigger offers and rewards than others.
- Big Offers – A proper punters bookies, big stake big reward promos.
- Loyalty Clubs – Acca bet clubs and loyalty points.
If you like betting on football, golf or horse racing then call in on this Irish bookmaker before you place your bets, they are a fantastic bookie for regular existing customer deals. I doubt you will struggle with the coverage from this bookmaker. They have great market depth on all of the top sports markets and some really attractive daily promotions.
You are guaranteed to find daily money back deals on football and racing as well as golf and other sports. They always boast one of the best accumulator bonus, insurance or free bet deals too. The best part of this is these are open to any sport, on any market and at any time.
Overall this is a site for proper traditional regular punters, those that like strong depth and decent prices on all the major British and Irish markets, but want to bet with a professional and non-gimmicky bookie.
- Big Professional Bookie – Any serious racing or football punter should have an account.
- Excellent Money Back Promos – You will see from out sports pages Boylesports have tons of daily deals giving plenty of opportunity to add value to your betting.
- Best Accumulator Deals – The any market, any sport, any time offers are fantastic.