Winner can’t guarantee you will win but they do at least give you an huge range of markets to bet on and a ton of loyalty offers to give you chance to.
This is a big betting site, set up best for regular bettors. High value bonuses and offers available, especially if you bet on mobile, that can increase value over time for punters. Excellent for football, tennis, horse racing, golf, greyhounds, snooker, darts and US Sports.
Not the prettiest site but one of the best around for depth and features. No frills betting experience that does away with the non-essential stuff to focus on what matters to punters.
Winner Sportsbook – Up To £200 Bonus
New Customers at Winner can get their hands on a very attractive 100% matched deposit bonus up to £200 and this is currently a match in terms of overall amount for other industry leading sign up promotions.
To qualify for the bonus you must sign up using a link from this page and deposit a minimum of £30. Winner will then match your deposit with a 100% bonus up to a maximum of £200. To activate the bonus you must place at least one bet of £30+ at 1/2+ odds.
Unlike many bookies that award non-stake returned free bets, the Winner freebie is awarded as promo cash and this is what makes it one of our best bonuses.
Bonus funds can be withdrawn with any winnings once the bonus and deposit amount has been rolled over 8 times in an unlimited period, at least one selection in the bet must bet at minimum odds of Evens (2.0).
All single and multiple bets above the minimum odds requirement will count towards the turnover. All markets also contribute to the initial qualifying bet, except for each-way bets, handicap and virtual markets. Maximum possible bonus winnings are not capped but the bonus amount itself cannot be withdrawn.
The Winner welcome bonus is very generous in terms of total cash amount and with no time limit on the rollover it means you don’t need to think about how quickly you can roll your funds over. If you take the full £200 bonus you will need to place £3200 qualifying bets to withdraw. We suggest if you don’t fancy this that you deposit a lower amount, remember this is a 100% for any deposits from £30 upwards.
If you fund your account with Skrill (moneybookers), Neteller or PaySafeCard you will not qualify for the bonus
Once you become a customer with Winner you will be more than impressed with their market depth and coverage. Over 30 sports markets are offered with 100’s of lines available on top football and other major events. Full live betting and cash out is provided with a nice interface; full mobile capability is available through a series of apps too.
In fact Winner have some of the best mobile specific offers around. If you want a bookie with a decent casino, poker, slot and games you will be very happy here too, with additional bonuses available too when you use their other products.
Winner have set their sights high and aim to compete with the big boys in the industry. You can’t call yourself big without a good casino and games section and with Winner this is what you get. In fact if you spend more time playing casino games you could be better off taking the higher percentage casino bonus.
To view the latest casino offer from Winner click the link below.
Winner Promotions & Loyalty Features
If you want a bookie that gives regular customer offers then your on to a Winner! The bookie are also reliable with deals that stay up for a good period of time so you know they will be there when you come to place your bets.
One of the best bookies around for mobile betting offers in particular. Below is a list with example of regular Winner deals, other winner deals can be found on our sports pages.
- Acca Club – This is a cracking treble deal package and perfect for anyone who loves a footy acca. This gives you insurance up to £25 on 6+ accumulators including a bonus of 25-50% on 6-10+fold accumulators (max bonus £5,000). Next all customers who place five or more 4+ accas in a week will get a free £5 acca every Monday.
- Tennis and US Sports Accumulator Bonus – Acca bonuses are by not means common, most bookies give lower value insurance instead. With Winner get a tiered bonus from 5% on doubles up to 50% on 12+ accas for tennis and US sports (NFL, NBA, MLB and NHL) (max bonus £10k).
- Football, Horse Racing & Tennis Mobile Loyalty – Place 20 £10+ in play bets on your mobile on any football or tennis matches (evens (2.0) or more) and get a £10 free bet that can be redeemed on any football in play market (football freebet) or any sports market (tennis) (odds evens to 10/1). Place 20 £10+ bets on your mobile for on horse racing (evens+) and get a £10 freebet that can be redeemed on any sports market (evens to 10/1). No time limit either to hit your 20 bets and you can claim these over loyalty offer and over again.
- Faller Insurance / Beaten by a Head – During the National Hunt jump season get your money back on win single stakes from £5-10 if your horse falls, unseats or is brought down. During the flat season get beaten by a head with beaten by a length on selected meeting too.
- Beaten by a Length – Winner customers can enjoy a refund on all wins stakes (£25 max) if their horse loses by a length or less in a selected daily meeting during the flat season.
- Lucky Streak – One of the few bookies with full cover bet offers. Place a Lucky 15 / 31 / 63 and if all selections win get a 10% / 20% / 25% cash bonus. If however only one selection wins they will double the odds on that line too.
- VIP Cashback – For those who deposit more than £500 a month you will be contacted by Winner and entered into their VIP club. You will then be given cashbask (min £5 to mac £2000) each week on any net loses (cashback in free tokens, valid for 7 days, must be wagered at evens to 10/1).
- Loyalty Points – Earn points for every bet you place on sports or casino (1 Point every £4.5 single, £2 multiple, £12 casino bet). Move up levels to earn bonuses up to £2600.
Winner were established fairly recently back in 2011 and launched over here in 2013 with the bookie based in Antigua and Barbuda. Winner is operated by PT entertainment services limited who hold the UK Gambling Commission licence, and are based in the Isle of Man.
The name ‘Winner’ reflects the bookies tag line of ‘turning every bet into a winner’. We all know that a bookie wouldn’t make any money if that were the case but it can be said that Winner provide great betting value to their customers.
Despite being relatively new this betting site already competes with the heavyweights in terms of markets covered and features offered. The sign up bonus and regular offers are a real draw and to be honest you will not find many better packages. The loyalty features are also fantastic and nice to see in an industry where operators give little extra to regular customers beyond the sign up free bet.
If you are a fan of tennis, football or horse racing in particular this betting site should be a welcome addition to your list.