William Hill Review
William Hill are giants of UK bookmaking and along with Ladbrokes-Coral dominate the British betting landscape. If you are looking for a reliable bookie who have almost every product and market you could want then this is your home.
This is a betting site that does everything, wide scale streaming, huge market range and depth and high value long term offers to complement them. There are many bets and features that Hill’s provide that you will not get elsewhere, must have bookie.
Sports Offer – Bet £10 Get 3 x £10 Free Bets
The William Hill sign up bonus is generous as a 300% matched free bet worth £30. Simply sign up using the code C30 (new customers only, 18+, T&C’s apply), place a first sports bet of £10 and get a three £10 freebies to play with.
Minimum odds of 1/5 (1.20) apply to the qualifying bet, this is especially low compared to others allowing you to back a strong favourite if you like.
The free tokens are credited to the account as soon as you place your first bet and the free bet tokens are valid for 30 days. As usual the free bet stake is not returned but the bet can be wagered on any bet type except tote, pool and lotto bets. There are not stated deposit method restrictions to claim the offer.
Hill’s have a very big and broad book on offer with excellent depth. Features are really good from their superb mobile app to their no frills in play and nice streaming services. Rarely the best for basic odds but these guys do tend to have highly competitive offers and lots of payment methods available.
Extra features on offer with this bookie are much better than most with great news, blogs, live scores and form and statistics services. The William Hill TV service is awesome and one of the best in the business for streaming of live sport. Effectively if you want a professional bookie with a huge book you will be happy.
William Hill still run over 2300 betting shops and claim a 25% share of the UK betting market with revenue exceeding £1.65 billion, and employing over 16,000 people, Hill’s are a safe bet for any punter.
William Hill Casino and Games
William Hill the bookmakers is a one stop shop for everything to do with gambling. If you think you will spend most of your time in the casino section then you could be better off taking the bonus described here.
Hill’s have a truly outstanding selection of games and software, perhaps more than any other main stream betting brand. Combined with a multitude of features and huge number of gaming promos, the only problem initially is finding all this stuff there is no much of it.
As you may expect from a operators the size of these guys they have Vegas, Macau, live casino, games, scracthcards, bingo and poker sections in addition to casino, each with their own feature titles and attached promotions.
William Hill Existing Customer Promotions
William Hill have developed a very good reputation for pushing constant value offers. This is a sign of their size, Hill’s are able to give customers reliable offers, some of which are run at cost or even a loss, in ways smaller bookies cannot compete.
If you bet regularly on any of the major sports (football, racing, tennis, etc.) and if you like accumulators especially then you must get an account here. Here are a few examples of the regular promotions you can expect t find.
- All Sports Acca Insurance – Mix and match sports and markets together as you wish with this fantastic accumulator money back deal. Just create any 5+ acca with minimum odds of only 1/5 or more (major football leagues and cups have no minimum price) and if one does let you down get a free bet refund up to £20 with no minimum stake limits. You can claim this up to once each day.
- High 5 Jump Horse Racing – Win bonus up to 15% if your horse wins by 5+ lengths during select daily meetings, and all ITV races, during the National Hunt jump season.
- 2 Clear Flat Horse Racing – 15% Win Bonus up to £100 (in cash) if your horse wins by two or more lengths during the flat horse racing season.
- 4 Means More – 15% win bonus on selected 4+ goal Football matches such as all live premier league games and other features matches at home and abroad.
- Drive 55 – 15% boost on your winnings (as a free bet up to £55) if the live televised NFL game you bet on ends up with a final score of over 55 points.
- Lucky 7 – Free prediction game for horse racing. Each week (generally Saturday) pick 7 horses to win in 7 selected races to win £100,000 in cash, with other consolation prizes if no ones guesses all correct. Only account needed, no betting or deposits, open to all customers.
- Second Chance Scorers – Common offer from WH for the likes of rugby, American football, football and other sports (depending on the time of year/season). If your first touchdown/try/goal scorer fails to score the first goal but goes on to score in the match get your stake back as a free bet, up to £50, valid for 7 days.
- Best Odds Guaranteed – Get best odds guarantee from William Hill for UK and Irish horse racing, this is very common, but here you can also get the guarantee on all UK and Irish dog racing too.
- Enhanced Odds & Bet Boosts – Daily odds boosts on more lines than most betting sites. Another sign of the power and size of this bookie. No stake limits either. Bet boosts actually allow you to choose the odds that you want to enhanced, you can do this for one bet every day
- Your Odds – Request your own odds from William Hill, whatever scenario you like, ask them via twitter and they will give you a price.
About William Hill
Everyone has seen a William Hill shop, they have a presence on every UK high street. If you woke up from a coma and didn’t remember the world you live in you would think William Hill offer some critical service to humanity.
William Hill, born in Birmingham, started out as an illegal bookmaker in Ireland where he was stationed in the Royal Irish Constabulary Reserve Force. He went on to lose all of his money where upon he moved back to London and set up an illicit gambling den in 1934 taking advantage of system loophole that allowed off-course bets by postal order rather than cash.
William went from strength to strength eventually, but reluctantly, setting up his first betting shop in 1966. After his death in 1970 the company was sold on several times eventually becoming owned by Cinven and CVC equity firms. In 2008 the group merged with Orbis and Playtech boosting their online betting site operation.
You will have seen William Hill advertising about, they have a big budget an claim to be “the home of betting”. Hill’s can boast a great mobile app, excellent streaming and fantastic market depth and odds. A traditional and trusted old bookmaker who have properly embraced the online betting revolution.
With a big book, lots of betting features and honest offers this is a bookmaker any serious punter must have an account with.