William Hill Review – Bet £10 Get £20 Free
William Hill are the giants of UK bookmaking and along with Ladbrokes dominate the British betting landscape. If you are looking for a reliable bookie who have almost every product and market you could want then this is your home.
William Hill Sportsbook – Bet £10 Get 2 x £10 Free Bets
The William Hill sign up bonus is a fairly generous as a 200% matched free bet worth £20. Simply sign up using the code F20, place a first sports bet of £10 and get a two £10 freebies to play with. Minimum odds of 1/5 (1.20) apply to the qualifying bet, this is especially low compared to others allowing you to back a strong favourite if you like.
The free tokens are credited to the account as soon as you place your first bet and the free bet tokens are valid for 30 days. As usual the free bet stake is not returned but the bet can be wagered on any bet type except tote, pool and lotto bets. There are not stated deposit method restrictions to claim the offer.
Hill’s offer seems rather stingy on the face of it but this trusted old name of British bookmaking make up for it in other ways. Hill’s have a very big and broad book on offer with excellent depth. Features are really good from their superb mobile app to their no frills in play and nice streaming services. Never the best for offers but these guys do tend to have highly competitive odds and lots of payment methods available.
Extra features on offer with this bookie are much better than most with great news, blogs, live scores and form and statistics services. The William Hill TV service is awesome and one of the best in the business for streaming of live sport. Effectively if you want a professional bookie with a huge book you will be happy. William Hill still run over 2300 betting shops and claim a 25% share of the UK betting market with revenue exceeding £1.5 billion and employing over 16,000 people, Hill’s are a safe bet.
Casino – £100% £150 Bonus (£300 for high rollers)
William Hill the bookmakers is a one stop shop for everything to do with gambling. If you think you will spend most of your time in the casino section then you could be better off taking the bonus described here.
Sign up using the Casino link below and William Hill will match your first deposit (£10 min) up to a maximum of £150. The bonus has a roll-over requirement of 20x bonus + deposit, not all games contribute 100% to this so check the terms first.
High rollers can claim a higher bonus of £300 but to get this your first deposit must be of £1000 or more, same terms apply.
William Hill do not have the best reputation for pushing constant offers. Saying that the offers they do have tend to run for a long period and so are reliable for your daily and weekly bets. Offers are very football focused so if you’re a footy fan you will be OK. Here we show you some of the regular offers and promotions you can get your hands on.
- Acca Offer Club – Any customer who makes £20 or more in football multiple bets in a week will get a £5 free bet to use over the next seven days. To qualify place one or multiple 4+ accumulators as long as the total value is greater than £20. Tons of leagues and markets available.
- All Sports Acca Insurance – Mix and match sports and markets together as you wish with this fantastic accumulator money back deal. Just create any 5+ acca with minimum odds of only 1/5 or more (major football leagues and cups have no minimum price) and if one does let you down get a free bet refund up to £50 with no minimum stake limits.
- High 5 Horse Racing – Win bonus up to 25% if your horse wins by 5+ lengths and money back up to £25 if your horse is second to any 5+ length winner.
- American Football Concessions – If your first touchdown scorer fails to score the first goal but goes on to score in the match get your stake back as a free bet, up to £50, valid for 7 days.
- Super Sub – Place a pre-match goalscorer bet on virtually any major televised football game, if the player is subbed your goalscorer bet will ride onto the substitute so you still have a chance of winning. Winnings in cash, offer applies up to £10k.
- Best Odds Guaranteed – Get best odds guarantee from William Hill for UK and Irish horse racing, this is very common, but here you can also get the guarantee on all UK and Irish dog racing too.
About William Hill
Everyone has seen a William Hill shop, they have a presence on every UK high street. If you woke up from a coma and didn’t remember the world you live in you would think William Hill offer some critical service to humanity.
William Hill, born in Birmingham, started out as an illegal bookmaker in Ireland where he was stationed in the Royal Irish Constabulary Reserve Force. He went on to lose all of his money where upon he moved back to London and set up an illicit gambling den in 1934 taking advantage of system loophole that allowed off-course bets by postal order rather than cash.
William went from strength to strength eventually, but reluctantly, setting up his first betting shop in 1966. After his death in 1970 the company was sold on several times eventually becoming owned by Cinven and CVC equity firms. In 2008 the group merged with Orbis and Playtech boosting their online betting site operation.
You will have seen William Hill advertising about, they have a big budget an claim to be “the home of betting”. Hill’s can boast a great mobile app, excellent streaming and fantastic market depth and odds. A traditional and trusted old bookmaker, you can see this by the lack of pushy offers. Then again these guys rely on custom by having a big book, lots of betting features and honest odds.Claim Offer