Vernons Review – £200 Casino Bonus
Vernons Sportsbook – Reliable Top Sports Offers
Vernons might have made their name with the football pools, but they have since grown into a multi-faceted gambling hub with a fine sportsbook nestled among their many products. Vernons no longer run a new customer free bet, they used to offer a risk free bet of up to £25, although this was hardly the best around. Instead Vernons have decided to focus on offering long term value for regular customers with some year round top offers. You can still get a bonus for signing up to casino, see below.
Take a look around our site and you will see Vernons listed with a top promotion under every major sport. Vernons make their deals available permanently so as a punter you can plan your wagers in advance. The bookie have the best acca insurance deal around, available on all sports for 5+ picks up to £50 (can be mixed selections), they give 20% money back for in play tennis bets or if your men’s match loses in the 5th set, 20% money back on virtuals, refund if its a score draw in football, money back if a Englishman wins a golf major, money back if a snooker match goes to the final frame, money back if first score is a try in rugby, etc. This is just a snapshot of the deals available for regular customers, all of these have been running for a very long time and are there each and every week when you need them.
Vernons are a traditional British name and they reward on traditional British sports. If you bet on football, rugby, tennis, darts, cricket, snooker, horse racing, greyhound racing or golf on a regular basis then holding a Vernons account will reward you well in the long run.
Vernons Casino – £200 Matched Deposit Bonus
As Vernons don’t run a sports bonus even if you don’t play much casino it is worth taking the casino bonus anyway and then switching across to the sportsbook for the top offers. The casino welcome offer is a 100% matched deposit bonus up to £200, you will need to deposit £200 to claim the full amount but if you only want a small bonus you can deposit as little as £10.
Deposit and bonus amount needs to be wagered 25x to withdraw the bonus and any bonus winnings. Not all games contribute to the wagering requirements so check in advance depending on what you want to play on. For regular casino players the Vernons casino follows the same ethos as the sportsbook with regular and reliable deals that actually give real value for a change.
While Vernons don’t shout as loudly as some of the better known bookmakers in terms of advertising and so on, they have developed a very solid sportsbook with a wide range of offers and bonus that can be used to stack the odds in your favour. For instance, they regularly offer money back specials on horse racing, cricket, tennis, golf and football, and even offer bonuses and promotions for other big sporting events such as the Tour de France. Vernons also have Jimmy Bullard as their brand ambassador and who could get fed up of looking at that cheeky face.
With so many event-specific betting offers popping up all the time, your best bet is to check out the Vernons site to see what they have available at the moment. Here are some examples of the regular and ongoing offers they come up with.
- Accumulator Cashback – If you place straight accumulator bets of five-folds, six-folds, seven-folds, eight-folds, nine-folds and 10-folds and just one of your selections lets you down (with all the others winning, i.e. none are void), Vernons will refund your stake as a free bet of up to £50.
- Grand Slam Tennis Offer – If you place a pre-match winner bet on any Men’s Grand Slam tennis match (that is, in the French Open, Wimbledon, the US Open or the Australian Open) and your player loses in five sets, Vernons will refund your stake as a free bet, again up to a maximum of £50.
- Golf Majors Money Back – If you place a pre-tournament bet on an outright market for all golf majors you will get your money back if an Englishman wins the tournament – how patriortic (well unless your Scottish, Welsh or Irish that is).
- Money Back if the Price is Right – If your horse finishes second in one of the races selected by Vernons and it has a shorter starting price than the winner, the bookie will refund your losing stake as a free bet of up to £50.
- Other Offers – Vernons are trying to break into a very competitive betting market and so there existing customer offers are some of the best around which makes up for a below par sign up bonus. Other common offers include score draw money back on football, Tennis in play free bet offers, Cricket free bets offers, snooker money back offers, virtuals cash back, refund if the first score of the game is a try in rugby, darts final leg refunds and tons more.
Vernons started out as the provider of the football pools, way back in 1925, no less. In 2007 Vernons was taken over by Sportech, who also acquired other football pools providers, and then in 2013 it was in turn bought out by the massive gaming and leisure conglomerate Netplay plc. Vernons are licensed and regulated by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission in the Channel Islands and Thawte, the leading independent trust mark, has verified their software and practices as safe and secure.
Vernons have come a long way towards challenging the supremacy of the big boys of the sports betting industry by providing an excellent range of betting offers covering a good variety of sports. They still fall behind the market leaders in some respects, such as the value of their odds on some sports, but they are making strides and we expect them to keep improving.
With solid customer support, well-designed mobile betting and live betting suites and an intuitive and easy-to-use website, Vernons are clearly doing a lot of things very well. If they can just invest a little more to improve the quality of their odds they could be up there with the best of them. Even so, with so many betting offers and bonuses kicking about, Vernons are well worth joining, so why not take a look today?Claim Offer