RaceBets Review – £50 Matched Bonus
RaceBets are a racing only online bookmaker and if you do like to bet on horse and greyhound racing you must try them out. They have a very good sign up offer with generous terms (see below) and provide more regular promotions tailored to racing than any other betting site.
This online bookmaker is unlikely to completely replace your existing bookie, unless you only bet on racing, but is certainly worth having an account with for extra value when betting on racing.
RaceBets Sportsbook – 100% Bonus up to £50
New racing fans who join RaceBets this month are entitled to a matched bonus on their first ever deposit up to £50. The minimum deposit amount is £10 and you must play through your deposit withing 45 days if signing up to activate the bonus.
Once you’ve bet your initial deposit amount (and those bets have settled) visit the Bonus section and enter code WECLOME, this will activate your bonus cash.
Bonus funds need to then be rolled over five times before you can make a withdrawal of the promo cash and any winnings from the bonus. A 5x rollover is a very good deal, not even Bet365 can match this, they are industry leaders and have a 6x rollover of their bonus.
The bonus must be wagered at odds of 1/2 or higher (that’s 1.50 or more in decimal) and there is a good amount of time to complete this requirement, 30 days.
Initial deposits made via Skrill, Paysafecard & Neteller are not eligible, although that is pretty standard. Beyond this there is not much more to say, this is a very fair bonus with very good terms and so long as you like betting on racing this is one of the best introductory offers for value that you will see.
RaceBets are a very honest bookie. I think they know that people who bet on racing know what they are doing so there are no offers or features here that try to catch you out. Odds prices are very competitive, promotions are fair and upfront and navigating the website is fantastically easy as it’s not crowed with other sports and products.
RaceBets are able to provide more racing features than the likes of William Hill, Bet365, Betfair, Ladbroeks, Coral and any other big names, because they focus on just racing.
Racing can be streamed live from all over the world, not just the UK and Ireland like most others. The form guides are really unparalleled, there are expert editorial pieces available daily, a great blog feature and some of the best tips you can get direct from a betting site.
A lot of the time it’s nice to have a gambling site that does everything for convenience, but occasionally it is nicer to go to a more focused operator. Racing and betting on racing is unlike any other sports and so this is certainly one area where a bespoke operator like RaceBets is really appreciated, in my opinion anyway.
The great thing about RaceBets promotions for existing customers is that whatever race you bet on you are always covered by at least one offer. This means you are always getting added value whenever you place a wager and that is nice to know.
I wouldn’t say individually that RaceBets deals are the best, there are better value offers around for specific races, but overall no other bookie has a racing offers package that can match these guys. Here is just a flavour of some of the regular promos available, there are many more long and short term deals available however:
- Best Odds Guaranteed – For all racing from the United Kingdom, Ireland, UAE and South Africa.
- First Fence Faller Insurance – All racing if your horse falls at the first get a refund up to £25.
- Beaten By a Nose Refund – For all racing in the UK, Ireland and UAE if your horse is just beaten get a stake refund (£25 max)
- First Past The Post Payout – RaceBets will payout on the first horse past the post even if the it is officially demoted afterwards.
- Refuse To Race Money Back – Stakes up to £25 returned if any horse refuses.
- Lucky Offers – Bonuses on all correct lucky bets (10% Lucky 15, 20% Lucky 31, 25% Lucky 63) and if you only get one selection of your Lucky correct get double offs (Lucky-15), treble odds (Lucky-31) or 4x the odds (Lucky-63).
- Jackpot Freeroll – Free daily, just pick the winners of the selected races and answer a question and win, or share, £5000.
- Stake and Winnings Bonuses – RaceBets have tons of these depending on the type of racing you are wagering on. For example get 10% extra winnings if backing a British or Irish horse abroad or if betting on any Indian races, 5% bonus for USA racing and a 10% stake bonus for bets placed on racing from Mauritius. As I said this is just a selection, more promotions are available on the RaceBets site.
RaceBets International Gaming Ltd are based in Malta and possess a full UK gambling commission license, the website is available in English, Dutch and Spanish and offers racing markets from no less than 40 different countries with over 250,000 races to bet on each year.
If you are worried that these guys are new and inexperienced then please don’t, The company have in fact been around since 2005 in Germany where they established themselves as the largest bookie in the country, German Racing itself is even a shareholder in the company.
In 2007 they moved to Malta to expand into other European markets and attained their UK gambling license in 2012. Although only now coming to prominence the bookmaker already has a great reputation with it’s customers.
Retention at RaceBets is extremely high, this is no small feat either as racing punters are the most discerning of all and if you can keep us happy then you really must be doing something right.
The last thing I want to say is RaceBets are world leaders for ante-post markets with a vast selection. They also have some of the best special bets, enhanced odds deals, exotic bets and a huge depth of market in general.Claim Offer