Paddy Power Review – Bet £10 Get £30
Paddy Power Sportsbook – 3 x £10 Free Tokens
Top of the morning to you. The Irish bookie have a first-class welcome offer when you sign up with them. Register as a new customer, deposit and place a £10 bet and get a 300% free bet bonus of £30. The best thing is this isn’t just one token but is actually made up of three £10 free bets.
Place a qualifying £10 bet on selection(s) with odds of 1/2 (1.50) or higher to claim the introductory offer. The free bets are valid for 30 days and can be used on any market. Deposits through Neteller and Skrill-Moneybookers are not eligible for the welcome offer.
Have a laugh with Paddy Power. This is by a margin the best bookmaker for daily offers and interacting with their customers, you will either love or hate this bookmaker but I guarantee you will have an opinion either way.
Paddy Power offer a large book with all the usual features you expect from a big online betting site. Great mobile app, streaming, live betting and a superb news and results service available for customers. One big strength of Paddy is their social media presence. Half the battle in getting an offer is knowing about it. Paddy Power are so good at pushing their offers to customers there is no excuse, although saying that some find the level of customer interaction overbearing for a bookie.
There is no way we could list every offer from Paddy Power this page would crash before they all loaded. Suffice to say if you like betting with offers you will be at home here. Rarely the best for raw odds alone you can certainly get great value for money with their deals. Some of the most common and regular deals are listed here but bear in mind this is a drop from the ocean.
- Extra Place Specials – One of the most popular and longest running offers is extra places offered for each way and place betting on selected horse races. There are usually two of these races everyday. These offers are not limited to horse racing, PP very often give extra places in outright tournaments from tennis to golf to T20 and many many more.
- Best Odds Guaranteed – If all the offers aren’t enough then get best odds guaranteed on UK and Irish horse racing. Watch the race live if you have bet £1 on it too.
- Double Odds and Triple Odds – Another common offer from this bookie. Get regular double or triple odds promotions for all sorts of sports and events. For example in cricket you will often see ‘back a batsman to score the most runs and if they score a century they will double the odds’. These offers are usually capped at £50 but bear in mind this is real cash not a free bet or promo cash.
- Money Back Specials – Paddy Power run a money back special offer every single day.
- Free Bet Specials – Tons of free bet specials are available from this bookie. Common examples would be something like back a winner at odds of 2/1 or more in a selected dog race and get your stake as a free bet up to £25.
- In Play Offers – Paddy Power are one of the best for this offer type. Place a £20 outright bet on a selected big footy game for example and get a £10 free bet to sue in play during the match.
- Acca Insurance – During the football season PP usually run money back if one lets you down on 5 selections or more on the footy, £50 max refund.
- Money Back Second to the SP Favourite – On at least one horse race meeting every day for all races, applies to single stakes up to £25.
- Enhanced Odds – Expect enhanced odds promotions every day, and more than one of them The ‘Power Play’ offers enhanced odds for example on a selected football treble.
- Others – Additional regular offers include bore draw money back, money back goal scorer specials, acca bonuses, other money back specials and regular entry to prize draws. If you can think of a type of betting offer I promise you Paddy Power will cover it at some point.
About Paddy Power
Paddy Power claim to be the third largest online bookmaker in the UK and they certainly behave like they are in the top 3. Established in 1988 the name comes from a reference to Irish heritage in ‘Paddy’ and the surname of one of the original founders David ‘Power’. The current CEO is David nephew, Patrick Power, however this is an accident rather than by design.
The bookmaker launched its online betting site back in 2000 and have been aggressive ever since. With their quirky humour they have been known to offer odds and markets on virtually anything, sometimes getting them into hot water. They have previously offered odds on the next species to become extinct after the BP oil spill and odds for Barrrack Obama to fail to complete the first term of presidency (that some read as odds of an assassination!).
In 2012 Nicklas Bentner scored for Denmark at the European Championships, he pulled down his shorts only to reveal a pair of Paddy Power pants. This was to the annoyance of the national team who were at the time sponsored by Ladbrokes. PP went on to pay the €100k fine for Bentner. You really have got to laugh haven’t you.
Although an Irish bookie the Paddy Power UK operation is registered in the Isle of Mann. If you need a bookie in your portfolio for regular offers then these guys have to br first on your list, click below to sign up and get their fantastic welcome bonus.Claim Offer