Ladbrokes Review – £50 Matched Bet
Exclusive – Bet £5 Get £20 in Free Bets (4 x £5)
This exclusive welcome offer from Ladbrokes is available on a temporary basis and gives new customers an astonishing 400% free from just a £5 deposit and bet.
Sign up through the button below and enter code B5G20 in the promotional code box. Make a first bet of £5 or more, at odds of 1/2 (1.50) or greater within 14 days of joining, and for this Ladbrokes will give you four £5 free bet tokens.
Each token remains valid for one week and can be wagered on any markets you like with no payout restrictions, cash winnings and free bet stakes not returned. Bets placed from accounts funded by Skrill (moneybookers) or Neteller are not eligible for the offer.
Considering the colossal size of Ladbrokes and the number of features these guys boast it is certainly well worth taking up this free bet offer to try them out. Put it this way you won’t struggle to find something to wager your offer on.
Main Welcome Offer – Bet £50 Get £50 Free
Alternatively Ladbrokes offer new sportsbook customers to their brilliant online betting site a free bet of up to £50 using bonus code F50 when they sign up. A nice sized sign up bonus and a very simple freebie and if you don’t fancy utilising the full amount then the giveaway starts at just £5.
Simply register and place a paid bet of between £5 and £50 and Ladbrokes will match your stake with a free bet. The qualifying bet must be placed at minimum odds of 1/2 (1.50 in decimal). Once credited (as soon as your first bet is settled) the free bet is valid for seven days and the stake is not returned when it is placed.
Note that the freebie must be used on win only bets, if placing an each way bet the free bet proportion will only apply to the win portion of the bet. The free wager does not apply to tote or totepool betting and is not available through telephone betting or in store.
Remember to enter the promo code, F50, at sign up to get your hands on the offer. Ladbrokes almost seem a little stingy compared to some other bookies with their free punt but then again few bookies can offer the scale and features that Ladbrokes can.
Ladbrokes Casino – 100% Up To £500
Being such a colossus Ladbrokes have a full range of sections and features with one of the biggest casino bonuses, in terms of amount, that you will find. You may only take either the sports or casino bonus, real money is transferable but bonus funds are not. If you want a good casino with a massive sportsbook, exchange, etc., when you need it then this is a great offers.
Sign up using the link below and make a first deposit of £20 or more and Ladbrokes will match it up to a whopping £500. The bonus is valid for 30 days with a 20x wagering requirement (not all games count 100% so check first), this is actually one of the lowest rollover requirements you will find for casino.
If you want to deposit less then Ladbrokes will give you 25% extra free on any first deposit between £5-19.99 too.
Ladbrokes tend to offer a lot of specials and promotions for all the biggest events over a really wide range of sports, with golf, tennis, F1, horse racing and, of course, football, all subject to plenty of offers and enhancements. The number of regular offers goes some way to compensating for the very average sign up bonus.
Recent examples of the one-off specials they have offered include paying six places at big golf events and money back on your outright bet if your player doesn’t make the cut. Money back has been offered in the past on outright bets at the World Cup if any of four of the biggest players was top scorer and a refund (as a free bet) if your Wimbledon pick lost in the final.
These are really typical, as are price boosts in the build up to big matches within key events and other similar betting offers, such as the offer Ladbrokes ran for money back during the World Cup on selected markets if a game went to penalties
- Best Odds Guaranteed PLUS – Like most – but not all – top online bookmakers, Ladbrokes offer Best Odds Guaranteed on all UK and Irish horse races. It gets better however as this is best odd plus and that means if you take an early price and it drifts you’ll get paid at not just the SP but at a higher price. You can also stream these races live if you have placed a bet of £1 on the race.
- Price Boosts – Across a range of sports Ladbrokes will boost a variety of odds making them better than at any of their rivals. This can be anything from a particular horse to a player to score first, a batsman to top score or a team to win a given event. Price boosts are most common for UK football. Ladbrokes are also one of the best at offering regular enhanced odds offers too, these are a little different to price boosts and run a little longer. A typical example would be enhanced odds on England’s top batsman at the Ashes for example.
- Bet Bundles – Ladbrokes run two main types of Bet Bundles. Daily bet bundles simply package selections together into fixed odds accumulators, anything from doubles to 5+ folds on win markets, both teams to score, anytime goalscorer, etc. these give better odds than a conventional accumulator if you made it yourself. As an example Arsenal and Leeds both to win giving odds 21/20, the real odds if backing this without the bundle would be lower. There are lots of these offers each day to choose from. Ladbrokes also run Bet Bundles for major tournament events such as Premier League season bet bundles. These include bets such as Chelsea to win the league and Diego Costa to be top goalscorer.
- Money Back Specials – Every week Ladbrokes run some very nice money back deals for regular customers. For example money back if both teams score in a top footy game. This is just one example of many.
- Exchange Free Bet – Owners of BetDaq, Ladbrokes now offer an exchange too and they will give you a £20 free bet after your first £5 is paid in commission. Bet token must be wagered at odds of 1/2 (1.50) or greater and expires in 14 days of the award, stake not returned.
Ladbrokes has the longest history, perhaps, of any bookie in the world, its roots going right back to Ladbroke Hall, the base for a horse training operation and commission agency, in 1886. Naturally much has changed since then but even the more recent history is as old as most rivals, Ladbrokes becoming a high street operation in the UK with the legalisation of betting shops in the 1960s.
The ownership structure has also changed many times over the years but they retain a head office in Middlesex, England, and the company is listed on the London Stock Exchange. The sports betting operation is licensed and regulated Gibraltar by the Gambling Commissioner there and part of Ladbrokes’ vast operation is there.
Ladbrokes is a household name, a familiar presence on the high street and something of a British institution. The company owns more than 2,400 betting shops and in total employs well over 14,000 people worldwide. They are a huge, trustworthy company with a long history, high standards and an unquestionable reputation for fair play and honesty.
Ladbrokes’ long history hasn’t always been something that has worked in their favour as they have sometimes been perceived to be a little old-fashioned, although that is changing. They have redeveloped their site and mobile betting facilities, improving the look, feel and functionality of both.
This modernisation hasn’t been at the cost of Ladbrokes’ traditional strengths though and their football and horse racing betting provisions remains superb, with a huge range of markets and above average odds. Their purchase of Betdaq makes them the only “traditional” bookmaker to also offer a betting exchange and this is a nice little extra for those who like the exchange model. In 2015 Ladbrokes purchased Coral the bookmaker – this should increase the personality of Ladbrokes in the future.
All in all Ladbrokes are a very good bookmaker. Whilst they lack the tremendous ongoing offers and freebies you’ll get at some rivals, their £50 welcome free bet is superb. They have no major weaknesses but fall just short of being among the very elite bookies. They are a solid performer, very, very good… but not quite great.Claim Offer