Coral and Bet365 are the two main betting sites that I spend most of my pounds on, I seriously couldn’t recommend them more. They have every feature and market you could want and are perfect for all types of customer form occasional bettors to regular punters.
Coral are simply the best bookmaker around for regular customer offers with tons of free bets, money back, insurance, you name it they have it. Betting with Coral can add a huge amount of value to your bets. If you bet on horse racing, golf, tennis, football, greyhounds, darts, snooker, cricket, US Sports, etc., then there are very few bookies that can beat Coral on a regular basis.
Coral Sports – Bet £5 Get 4 x £5 In Free Bets
Coral the bookmaker have a very accessible new customer offer that not only gives the highest amount of all sign up in matched free bets (400%) it is also activated by a £5 bet. Most welcome offers require you to deposit and bet at least £10.
When you open an account with Coral and place a bet of just £5, the bookie will reward you with a four £5 Free Bets, £20 total, that’s four times your initial outlay.
To offer applies to initial bets (win or each way) of at least £10 placed at odds of 1/2 (1.50 in decimal odds) or greater. The qualifying bet must be made within 14 days of the new account being opened and the 4 free bet tokens will be valid for four full days from when the deal is triggered.
Almost all sports bets are valid for this offer, including singles, doubles, trebles, four-folds and upwards, forecasts and combination bets, but note that the free bet token is not valid for use on the Football Jackpot, or for tote or other combination or multiple bets such as Lucky 15s.
As is the norm these days, the free bet stake is not returned with any winnings, and the free bet token will not be returned if wagered on a void selection. But with no rollover requirements, you can keep what you win and given the free bets are worth three times your initial stake, this is a great offer that should be grabbed with both hands.
You’ve gotta love Coral they really do seem to have the perfect mix of great offers and features combined with the serious element of bookmaking such as market depth and very good limits.
Any initial deposits by Skrill, Neteller or PaySafe will not be able to claim this offer. For more terms see Coral.
If you spend more time in the casino than in the sportbook it may make more sense to take the casino bonus. You can only claim one or the other and bonus funds cannot be transferred between.
Click the button below and it will take you to the casino offer instead.
Coral Features and Standard Promotions
As mentioned, Coral are one of the best bookies in the business when it comes to the regularity and generosity of their sports betting offers.
They offer regular money back specials on a range of sports, with lots of the main golf events being particularly well covered and during big events (such as the World Cup or the Cheltenham Festival) they pull out all the stops to offer massively enhanced odds on a variety of markets: they offered new customers odds of 2/1 that Brazil would wear yellow shirts in their opening match of the 2014 World Cup, for instance!
Coral are also superb at giving loyalty rewards to existing customers with regular free bet offers and sometimes just giving you a £5 free token for nothing.
Here are some of the ongoing promotions Coral offer to their existing customers:
- Weekly Free Bet Club – Coral are top dog for loyalty, each week that you wager £25 or more overall (as many bets as you like so long as the total adds up to £25 +) at odds of evens you will get a £5 free bet online and a £5 free bet in store (£10 total).
- Football Jackpot – Fancy winning a fortune from a £1 bet? Coral’s Football Jackpot could be for you: you simply predict the results (home win, draw, away win) of 15 football matches Coral select, and if you nail them all you will win at least a share of the jackpot (which is at least £100,000 and sometimes as high as £1 million!).
- Beaten By a Length – Flat racing fans can take advantage of this great offer that refunds your stake as a free bet if your horse is beaten into second by a length or less in selected races (including all ITV racing).
- Money Back if your Horse Falls – A similar offer applies for National Hunt races (though note this is exclusive to those betting on mobile devices) whereby losing bets will be refunded if your horse falls, unseats or is brought down in any selected UK jumps race. Get money back if your dog is beaten by a length or less too for greyhound racing broadcast live on Sky.
- Best Odds Guaranteed – Coral – like most bookies worth their salt – offer Best Odds Guaranteed on all UK and Irish horse races, meaning if you back a winner and the starting price is greater than the price you took, the bookie will pay out at the higher odds. Stream live horse races too if you have bet £1 on the race. Coral are also offering a golf guarantee on pre-match and in play markets.
- Acca Offers – Great accumulator money back or bonuses for football and other sports such as American football. Coral vary their acca deals but you can be sure there will always be one. To see the latest promotion visit our accumulator offers page.
- Enhanced Odds Deals – Coral have some of the industry best enhanced odds offers for new customers and regular customers. See our home page for event specific sign up promotions form Coral. For existing customers the daily price boosts are fantastic, especially for multiple bets.
- Loyalty – Get tons of regular free bets and cross product promotions with Coral, one of the best bookies for customer retention.
- Innovative Money Back and Free Bet Deals – We seriously don’t have enough room to list all of Coral’s offers, they are constantly innovating new promotion ideas for all sorts of sports. Have a look around our sports pages to see all of Coral’s latest offers.
- Excellent Features – Coral are a massive bookmaker and so have everything you are going to need to bet from a multitude of cash out functions, streaming of thousands of live events and a top notch in play service. They also have one of the best bet request services, a massive range of banking options, radio and news services and Coral Connect which allows you to link your online account to their thousands of betting shops.
Like most of the biggest betting companies in the world, Coral started life on the UK high street, with their origins stretching right back to the 1920s when founder Joe Coral took his first bet. The business really took off in the 1960’s when off-track gambling was legalised and Coral were one of the first operators to open betting shops on the high street.
In 2016 Ladbrokes and Gala-Coral merged to create what is now one of the largest global gambling and leisure conglomerates in the world. With revenues in excess of £2.5 billion and employing over 30,000 people Coral are part of a truly mega brand.
Despite the merger the brands will be kept separate but will benefit form the wider resources afforded by the larger group. It is possible to have accounts with Coral and Ladbrokes and claim any welcome offers from both.
Coral’s sportsbook has long been at the forefront in the UK and beyond and they offer very competitive odds on a vast range of sports, but are particularly impressive when it comes to football, horse racing, golf and tennis. They have an excellent mobile offering with a slick and intuitive interface and they often come up with exclusive betting offers for mobile customers.
Coral have also made great strides in recent years when it comes to their in-play betting provision. As well as being able to bet on many of the usual markets during football matches or other sporting events, Coral customers can also take advantage of their exceptional streaming services and their bet builder features.
With an excellent reputation for fairness and top quality customer service (with live chat, free telephone support and email support available), Coral certainly tick all the boxes when it comes to a bookie you can trust. And with so many ongoing and event-specific betting offers, they are up there with the best of them if you are looking for sports betting promos.