Coral Review – EXCLUSIVE Bet £10, Get £30
Coral and Bet365 are the two main betting sites that I spend most of my pounds on, I seriously couldn’t recommend them more. Coral are simply the best bookmaker around for regular customer offers with tons of free bets, money back, insurance, you name it they have it. Betting with Coral can add a huge amount of value to your bets. If you bet on horse racing, golf, tennis, football, greyhounds, etc then there are very few bookies that can beat Coral on a regular basis.
Coral Sportsbook 3 x £10 Free Bets
LatestBettingOffers.co.uk and Coral the bookmaker have an EXCLUSIVE new customer offer for our players only. You must sign up through the links on this site to claim the Bet £10 get 3 x £10 (£30) Free Bet deal. When you open an account with Coral through our link and place a bet of just £10, the bookie will reward you with a three £10 Free Bets, £30 total, that’s a 300% match on your initial outlay!
To offer applies to initial bets (win or each way) of at least £10 placed at odds of 1/2 (1.50 in decimal odds) or greater. The qualifying bet must be made within 14 days of the new account being opened and the three free bet tokens will be valid for four full days from when the deal is triggered. Most sports bets are valid for this offer, including singles, doubles, trebles, four-folds and upwards, forecasts and combination bets, but note that the free bet token is not valid for use on the Football Jackpot (see below for details), or for tote or other combination or multiple bets such as Lucky 15s.
As is the norm these days, the free bet stake is not returned with any winnings, and the free bet token will not be returned if wagered on a void selection. But with no rollover requirements, you can keep what you win and given the free bet is worth four times your initial stake, this is a great offer that should be grabbed with both hands.
You’ve gotta love Coral they really do seem to have the perfect mix of great offers and features combined with the serious element of bookmaking such as market depth and very good limits.
Coral Casino – Deposit £10 get £50
If you spend more time in the casino than in the sportbook it may make more sense to take the casino bonus. You can only claim one or the other and bonus funds cannot be transferred between. Click on the banner below and it will take you to the casino offer instead. The deal is quite fantastic with a 500% first deposit bonus. Sign up and deposit £10+ and you will receive £50 in bonus funds instantly.
The bonus has a rollover requirements of 24x before you can withdraw it and any subsequent winnings. This may seem high compared to many sports bonuses but in fact this is one of the lowest casino bonus rollovers you will see. The rollover requirement must be met within 28 days. Most games, but not all, contribute 100% to the rollover, see the table below.
As mentioned, Coral are one of the best bookies in the business when it comes to the regularity and generosity of their sports betting offers. They offer regular money back specials on a range of sports, with lots of the main golf events being particularly well covered and during big events (such as the World Cup or the Cheltenham Festival) they pull out all the stops to offer massively enhanced odds on a variety of markets: they offered new customers odds of 2/1 that Brazil would wear yellow shirts in their opening match of the 2014 World Cup, for instance! Coral are also superb at giving loyalty rewards to existing customers with regular free bet offers and sometimes just giving you a £5 free token for nothing.
Here are some of the ongoing promotions Coral offer to their existing customers:
- Weekly Free Bet Club – Coral are top dog for loyalty, each week that you wager £25 or more overall (as many bets as you like so long as the total adds up to £25 +) at odds of evens you will get a £5 free bet online and a £5 free bet in store (£10 total).
- Football Jackpot – Fancy winning a fortune from a £1 bet? Coral’s Football Jackpot could be for you: you simply predict the results (home win, draw, away win) of 15 football matches Coral select, and if you nail them all you will win at least a share of the jackpot (which is at least £100,000 and sometimes as high as £1 million!).
- Beaten By a Length – Flat racing fans can take advantage of this great offer that refunds your stake as a free bet if your horse is beaten into second by a length or less.
- Money Back if your Horse Falls – A similar offer applies for National Hunt races (though note this is exclusive to those betting on mobile devices) whereby losing bets will be refunded if your horse falls, unseats or is brought down in any UK jumps race. Get money back if your dog is beaten by a length or less too for greyhound racing broadcast live on Sky.
- Best Odds Guaranteed – Coral – like most bookies worth their salt – offer Best Odds Guaranteed on all UK and Irish horse races, meaning if you back a winner and the starting price is greater than the price you took, the bookie will pay out at the higher odds. Stream live horse races too if you have bet £1 on the race. Coral are also offering a golf guarantee on pre-match and in play markets.
- Acca Insurance – Great accumulator money back on 5+ selections for football.
- American Football Money Back – On accumulators with 4+ selections if one pick fails to come in, up to £25.
- Enhanced Odds Deals – Coral have some of the industry best enhanced odds offers for new customers and regular customers. See our home page for event specific sign up promotions form Coral.
- Loyalty – Get tons of regular free bets and cross product promotions with Coral, one of the best bookies for customer retention.
- Innovative Money Back and Free Bet Deals – We seriously don’t have enough room to list all of Coral’s offers, they are constantly innovating new promotion ideas for all sorts of sports. Have a look around our sports pages to see all of Coral’s latest offers.
Like a handful of the biggest betting companies in the world, Coral started life on the UK high street, with their origins stretching right back to the 1920s when founder Joe Coral took his first bet. Now part of the global gambling and leisure conglomerate the Gala Coral Group, the gambling arm – Coral Interactive – incorporates the main online sportsbook, while they also offer other online products such as bingo, poker and various casinos. Coral are licensed by the Government of Gibraltar & regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner.
Coral’s sportsbook has long been at the forefront in the UK and beyond and they offer very competitive odds on a vast range of sports, but are particularly impressive when it comes to football, horse racing, golf and tennis. They have an excellent mobile offering with a slick and intuitive interface and they often come up with exclusive betting offers for mobile customers.
Coral have also made great strides in recent years when it comes to their in-play betting provision. As well as being able to bet on many of the usual markets during football matches or other sporting events, Coral customers can also take advantage of their Rapid Fire Markets which allows punters to bet in-play on the next set piece, or on what event will occur next in the match, updating and paying out in super-fast time.
In 2015 Coral were bought out by Ladbrokes. Don’t worry the brands are being kept separate for now and if anything this shouldn’t detract from Coral but rather will make Ladbrokes better!
With an excellent reputation for fairness and top quality customer service (with live chat, free telephone support and email support available), Coral certainly tick all the boxes when it comes to a bookie you can trust. And with so many ongoing and event-specific betting offers, they are up there with the best of them if you are looking for sports betting promos.Claim Offer