The BoyleSports welcome free bet offer decent value up to £25 in free bets depending on how much you bet. The main reason we list Boylesports however is that we know a good betting site is not all about the sign up offer.
You will see from taking a look around our sports pages that this bookmaker is in fact one of the best around for giving very regular promotions to existing customers.
One of Ireland’s biggest bookies, and fully UK licensed, they are up there with the best for football, golf, horse racing, dog racing, accumualtors and all-sports offers.
Sportsbook – Bet £10 Get £5 (+ £20 Further Free Bets)
Boylesports are offering new customers a £25 bet bundle, this works out as an initial 50% matched £5 free bet followed by a further 4 free bets worth up to £5 each.
To get the first £5 token you need to join Boylesports and bet £10 or more at 1/2+ odds, or greater, within a month. Following this your £10 free token will be awarded within an hour of your first bet settling (if you do want your free bet straight away bet on an event that finishes soon). The £10 free expires after 7 days if not used but otherwise it is not restricted to any markets or bet types.
If you then go on to place three more bets at Boylesports (any markets you like with odds of ½+) then Bolye’s will award you a second free bet equal to 50% of the average stake of the three bets up to £5.
This carries on until you’ve received five free bets in total. If you take the offer in full it is worth £25. To get the full amount you will need to bet £10 + (£30 x 4) = 130.
This welcome offer is good in the respects that it caters to all types of punter. For example, If you are only looking for a £5 freebie you could just take the first free bet, but if you want to try the bookie out in greater depth then you will keep receiving rewards for your next 12 wagers.
For the sign up offer, and most other free bet offers on the site, you will not be eligible if you deposit through Neteller or Skrill Moneybookers.
BoyleSports are Ireland’s biggest bookmaker with plenty on offer for loyal punters. They cover a lot of markets with good depth, novelty bets in particular are good with this bookie, as they are with most Irish bookies.
With BoyleSports you get all the usual features you expect from a big online betting site. With a decent in play service, a nice easy to navigate interface and lots of regular promotions. Rarely anyone’s favourite bookie they are certainly big enough and good enough to be amongst your list of betting sites.
BoyleSports Casino – £300 Buy In + 50 Spins
If you prefer take a higher value offer from the BoyleSports casino. This is a tiered bonus giving you a 100% matched bonus on your first deposit (from £20 to £100), 50% matched on your second deposit (from £20 to £100) and a final 100% matched third deposit, again up to £100.
Taking these deals in full will give you £300 in bonus casino cash. Once you’ve taken your three bonuses you will also get 50 spins completely free.
The three bonuses all have a 20x deposit+bonus wagering requirement within 30 days of taking the offer. Winnings from free spins have a 1x rollover.
The minimum deposit at each tier is £20 in order to get a bonus. Skrill and Neteller deposits again are ineligible. If you would like to take this offer instead use the link below.
Boylesports Existing Customer Offers
You can’t have an Irish bookie that doesn’t do offers, that’s like having a vegetarian Butcher.
At BoyleSports you can certainly rely on getting a range of good promotions, these vary from some regular running deals to daily/weekly deals specific to big events and tournament. Here we list some of BoyleSports top offers:
- Accumulator Offers – Boylesports always have an acca offer with good terms. The best thing is most of Boyle’s deals are open to all sports allowing you to mix and match events. This will be either acca insurance (usually 5+), an accumulator bonus, or a free bet loyalty club.
- Money Back 2nd Chance – Money back as a free bet if your horse finishes runner up (sometime to the favourite) on selected horse meetings and races, usually at least two a day, up to £25. Get money back on lots of sports and event throughout the year, if there is a big tournament happening these guys usually have this offer for outright betting.
- Money Back Specials – Money back offers in general are strong with this bookmaker. Get money back offers on tons of outright bets all year round on all major football, Golf, Cricket, Tennis, you name the big event they will have a money back offer. For example an offer at time of writing for the Ashes “Money back as a free bet on England Top Batsman if Joe Root top scores for England.”
- Fair Play Money Back – If your horse fails to start get you money back up to £100, simple.
- Best Odds Guaranteed – Yes another bookie offering best odds guarantees on UK and Irish racing, watch the race too if you place a bet of at least £1 on it. Oh, and best odds guaranteed on BAGS/BEGS Greyhound racing too.
- Double Odds and Triple Odds – Similar to Paddy Power you can find double and triple odds offers at BoyleSports intermittently. One example is double winnings on all markets if any team hit the crossbar in a feature football fixture.
- Enhanced Odds – Almost daily enhanced odds promotions available. Very common for enhanced odds football accumulators doubles and upwards with other sports regularly included.
- Golf – One of the best bookies in the business for Golf offers on all tour events not just the majors. Regularly get money back on outright bets if your player finished second or third, including ties, along with additional places for each-way bets.
- Others – BoyleSports regularly promote acca insurance, acca bonuses and tons of other types of money back, free bet and enhanced offers.
- American Sports – Good US sports bookie with promotions on NFL, ice hockey, baseball, basketball, etc.
Established only in 1989 by John Boyle after he lost his job delivering bread, BoyleSports have gone on to become Ireland’s most successful bookie. The largest independent bookmaker in Ireland with over 200 betting shops and over 1200 employees.
You will likely know the name due to their prolific sponsorship activities in the premier league and in horse racing. They are best known for their daily betting offers, competitive odds and decent market depth.
Definitely a good addition to your list of betting sites based on their offers alone.