Bet On Brazil Review – £50 Matched Bonus
Why Bet On Brazil? This new betting site is centered around Alan Brazil, the former Ispwich Town, Tottenham, Manchester United and Coventry player who went on to host one of the most successful and longest running breakfast shows on TalkSport radio. To say Alan Brazil is a brand ambassador would be a misselling, the site is intricately linked to the man and could not exist without him.
It’s not hard to see what you get therefore with Bet On Brazil, this is a sportsbook that is truly about sports with a focus on football in particular. If you’re looking for a new sports bookie without the fluff that comes with some of the bigger betting sites then this is a fantastic one to try. All bonuses for new customers only, 18+ years of age in the UK.
Welcome Offer – 100% Matched Bonus Up To £50
Bet On Brazil’s standard introductory offer is a bonus for new punters rather than a free bet, which tells you they have customer satisfaction high up on their list of priorities.
For a new betting site to offer a bonus takes some confidence in the product. At Bet on Brazil all new customers who sign up through the link below can claim a matched bonus on their first deposit up to £50, £10 minimum.
To claim the offer enter the code BRAZIL when you deposit. The bonus carries a wagering requirement of 10x the combined value of the deposit and bonus at odds of 1/2+ (1.5) and you are given a fairly long time of 30 days to complete this. These terms are fairly standard for a sign up bonus, however it is the regular bonuses for existing customers that really stand out with this bookie, read about these further down.
Following your bonus I think you will have had a good opportunity to try this site and see if you like it. Remember this site is up and coming and developing all the time, they are constantly adding new features and markets and I think those customers who come on board early will get rewarded later. Right now this isn’t going to fully replace an existing bookie but it is certainly worth having as part of a larger betting portfolio, especially for football punters.
Bet On Brazil have all of the major tools the average bettor would need including live betting, audio news and blog features with full customer support and a good range of banking options. The site is also offers reports, analysis and insider features. As with all sites we list they are fully UK licenced with some great loyalty deals to keep you coming back too that you can read about next.
- Big Al’s In-Play Club – Opt in and bet £50 or or more between Monday and midnight Thursday each week on any in play markets, Evens+ odds, and get a £10 free (2 x £5). This can be one or several bets and is the equivalent of getting 20% of your stake back each week, win or lose.
- Al’s Footy Acca Club – Bet £100 in any week (before the end of Sunday) on any football multiples with four or more teams and overall odds of 4/1+ and BOB will give you £25 free in the form of two £12.50 free bet tokens (opt in).
- Correct Score Own Goal Refund – Back a correct score in any TV game from the Premier League, Champions League or La Liga and should you go on to lose but there was an own goal in the game, get your money back up to £10.
- Brazil’s Fantasy Fever – Obviously this site has to have a top football themed feature and Brazil’s Fantasy League In Play (FLIP) is a top game for any footy fan. The app lets you pick your team and watch how it performs live in play with constant updates. You can play as much or as little as you want with weekly and season long cash prizes.
- Happy Hour – Daily price enhancements, mainly football but expanding, that can be claimed between 5-6pm om weekdays (perfect for commute home from work), 11am-12pm on Saturdays and Sunday’s (perfect for a pre-match bet) and 4-5pm on Saturday’s (great for the evening kick off). During this time expect to see top lines boosted by over 25%, meaning it is well worth visiting this site during happy hour before looking elsewhere.
About Bet On Brazil
Bet On Brazil are a brand of Argyll Entertainment, based in Switzerland. The holding company very much focus on the ‘Entertainment’ part of their name. They believe all modern bookmakers have become bland and uniform (I can’t say I disagree) and they want to create new entertaining betting site.
The company make it very open that they want to create a new model that not only offers new customers a strong incentive to join (which they have done coming straight in with a high value bonus), but also that they want to reward loyalty. This is why I think the customers who start betting with them now are likely to get a far more personalised rewards experience in the coming months and years.
Alan Brazil was chosen as the brand focus because he’s not just an ex-footballer but he’s a modern football journalist who lives the sport. Through his high profile radio show, running for over 15 years, and his appearances as a TV pundit and analyst, he has obtained an insider knowledge of the game and this is evident when you read his opinion features and bet recommendations on the site. Alan is not just a brand ambassador, a face that does nothing, rather the owners have given him licence to express his opinions and this gives punters a far more real betting experience.
Customer support is available by all the usual channels (phone, email, live chat) but is only available Monday to Friday right now, they do have a very good FAQ section though. Payout limits are not so bad for a new bookie at 25,000 a day or 50,000 a week, well beyond what the typical punter will ever worry about. Minimum deposits and minimum withdraws an industry standard at £10 with no fees or other restrictions.Claim Offer