10Bet Review – £200 Bonus + £10 Monthly
10Bet may not be as familiar to many sports punters as some of the more established bookmakers who started life on the UK high street, but they are a solid and respected sports betting firm who know how to put a good offer and sportsbook together.
This is a sports betting site I would recommend for more serious punters, those who like to bet at least weekly. This is because 10Bet are best at rewarding regualr bettors with fantastic reload, accumulator and money back offers every week. One of the best bookies in the world for football especially.
50% up to £200 Bonus & £10 For 12 Months
New customers to 10Bet can take advantage of a large welcome offer worth up to £200 along with the possibility to claim a £10 free bet each month for the first year.
This is a good offer for all punters as it gives you a 50% matched bonus on your first deposit up to £200 (deposit £400 to claim in full), but if you don’t want that much you can deposit as little as £15 (giving you a £7.50 bonus).
The deal also comes with a monthly £10 free bet (this cannot be claimed directly, only by using the button on this page). To claim this you need to have ten bets of £10+ settled each month. If you miss a month not to worry you can start again the next month. This is another example of why 10Bet are good for consistent punters. To get this welcome offer use code 200PLUS when signing up.
The bonus will be credited to your account as soon as you have bet through your initial deposit once at odds of 3/5 (1.6 in decimal odds) or greater. The bonus and deposit amount must be wagered through 5 times on bets with odds of 3/5+ before any winnings may be withdrawn from the account.
You have 90 days in which to use the bonus and each bet you place will only count up to a maximum of 50% of the bonus towards the wagering requirement. If your bonus is £50 and you place a bet of £100 only the first £50 will count towards the rollover, for example.
Single bets placed on any type of handicap or over/under bets do not count towards the qualifying bet or wagering requirements, though combination bets and normal singles will count as long as they are placed at or above the minimum odds mentioned above. Customers who make their deposits by Neteller and Skrill (Moneybookers) are not included for the sign up bonus.
10Bet have a massive sportbook covering over 150 football leagues so you will find plenty of markets to rollover all that promo cash on. They also have all the top features you expect form major betting sites these days including cash out, streaming and a vast market range.
10Bet also have a licensed casino and live casino operation in the UK, if you prefer you can sign up to the casino (see below). Thankfully they have kept a nice separation between this and their vast sportsbook to prevent overcrowding. The 10Bet casino has been running in Europe for quite a while and is fully developed and very good to use.
10Bet Casino – 100% Bonus up to £200
10Bet are all about consistent rewards for customers. Their casino isn’t quite the biggest or best around but for players looking for on going value there are not many better casino sites.
The welcome bonus comes in the form of triple package up to £1000. The first offer is a 100% matched bonus up to £200, use code TRIO1 in the bonus field when you sign up to claim. Minimum deposit of £15, Skrill and Neteller deposits are not valid for the offer.
The bonus carries a 30x rollover of deposit and bonus with all games except baccarat and craps contributing (some games weighted less than 100%, e.g. roulette 20%). The bonus is also valid for 15 days.
Following this if you wish you can claim 50% up to £300 on your second deposit by entering code TRIO2 and 50% up to£500 on your third by entering code TRIO3.
Beyond the bonus all customers can claim tons of regular and great value reload bonuses on a weekly basis. You can read more about the 10Bet casino in our casino section.
10Bet Offers For Existing Customers
As well as the main welcome bonus – which is one of the larger ones on offer in the industry – 10Bet have a good range of event specific and ongoing betting offers for their existing customers to enjoy. For instance they are one of the best betting sites for great value all-sport accumulator promotions.
Here are some of their best promotions that are well worth getting involved with:
- Acca Club – Punters who place four or more accumulator bets each week (£10+ each, 3/5+ min odds for each pick, any sports you like) by the end of Sunday will get a £10 free bet, use it on what you like, it is valid for 7 days.
- Mobile Weekly Free Bet Club – Opt in and place four bets (£10+ evens+) on mobile in any week and get a £10 free bet. Open to all sports and markets this is an astonishing 25% free just for using your mobile to bet.
- Acca Bonus/Insurance – 10Bet are one of the best in the business for accumulator offers, they vary between having insurance or bonuses available but one thing you can be sure of is there will be an absolutely brilliant and fantastic acca offer year round. These deals are open to all sports and markets too which means you can get the benefits for sports other than football and even mix and match.
- 10Bet Reload bonus – The idea of reloads seem to be out of fashion with lots of bookies but not with 10Bet. Get regular reload offers through the year, especially around big tournaments. The usual bonus is a 50% reload up to £50 (requires £100 deposit to get the full bonus), valid for any deposit from £10.
- £10 Risk Free Greyhounds Bet – If the £10 free horse racing bonus wasn’t enough you will also get your first bet on greyhound racing refunded up to £10 if you lose.
- Money Back Horse Racing if Beaten by a Head – Simple if you back a horse in any horse racing event and if your horse loses by a head or less get your money back up to £10 as promo cash, again roll this over 5 times or more to withdraw.
- Faller Insurance – On all major jump meeting up to £25.
- Second to Favourite – Another example of 10Bet’s racing pedigree, through the flat season get money back 2nd to the favourite on a top meeting each day.
- Best Odds Guaranteed – Most bookies now offer best odds guarantees on UK and Irish horse racing, but combined with the other horse racing features at 10Bet this is really worth it.
- Football Offers – Too many to cover, every single week there will be a major money back or free bet deal for football, especially the Premier League and Champions League.
10Bet have been around for a while having launched in 2003, since when they have grown steadily to attract customers in over 100 countries. They had an early emphasis on betting markets popular in Asian countries but in recent times they have sought more European custom, a strategy they have followed by spending big on sponsorship of various sports teams and events.
10Bet are licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission in the UK and so customers are assured of a fair and safe betting environment in which great pains are taken to make sure data and financial security is as tight as possible.
The bookie has put a lot of time and effort into developing a large and varied range of betting markets covering many of the sports you would hope to see. They can boast one of the biggest sportsbooks going and are particularly brilliant for football covering 150 or so leagues.
With very well-developed live betting and mobile betting suites and odds that have become increasingly competitive in recent years, 10Bet are definitely a bookie who mean business, especially when it comes to football, horse racing, tennis, golf and some of the lesser European sports such as handball and volleyball. With a fine welcome bonus to kick things off, regular reload bonuses and the best acca promotions, you should certainly consider joining 10Bet.