10Bet may not be as familiar to many sports punters as some of the more established bookmakers who started life on the UK high street, but they are a solid and respected sports betting firm who know how to put a good offer and sportsbook together.
This is a sports betting site I would recommend for more serious punters, those who like to bet at least weekly. This is because 10Bet are best at rewarding regualr bettors with fantastic free bet clubs, accumulator and money back offers every week. One of the best bookies in the world for football especially. They also have a lot of unique features and driven by SBTech one of the best looking and easiest to use websites on any device.
£100 First Deposit 50% Matched Bonus
New customers to 10Bet can take advantage of a large welcome offer worth up to £100. This is a good offer for all punters as it gives you a 50% matched bonus on your first deposit up to £100 (deposit £200 to claim in full), but if you don’t want that much you can deposit as little as £15 (giving you a £7.50 bonus).
Sign up using the specific link below, deposit £15+ while also entering code WB10BET. The bonus will be credited to your account immediately and the bonus and deposit amount must be wagered 6 times on bets with odds of 3/5+ (1.60), or 2/5 (1.40) per pick in an accumulator, before any winnings may be withdrawn from the account.
You have 30 days in which to use the bonus and you must complete all wagering before withdrawing otherwise you will invalidate the bonus.
Single bets placed on any type of handicap (excepy 3-Way), draw on bet, forcast/tricast or over/under bets do not count towards the qualifying bet or wagering requirements, though combination bets and normal singles will count as long as they are placed at or above the minimum odds mentioned above. Customers who make their deposits by Neteller and Skrill (Moneybookers) are not included for the sign up bonus.
10Bet also have a licensed casino and live casino operation in the UK, if you prefer you can sign up to the casino (see below). Thankfully they have kept a nice separation between this and their vast sportsbook to prevent overcrowding. The 10Bet casino has been running in Europe for quite a while and is fully developed and very good to use.
10Bet Casino – 100% Bonus up to £200
10Bet are all about consistent rewards for customers. Their casino isn’t quite the biggest or best around but for players looking for on going value there are not many better casino sites.
The welcome bonus comes in the form of triple package up to £1000. The first offer is a 100% matched bonus up to £200, use code TRIO1 in the bonus field when you sign up to claim. Minimum deposit of £15, Skrill and Neteller deposits are not valid for the offer.
The bonus carries a 30x rollover of deposit and bonus with all games except baccarat and craps contributing (some games weighted less than 100%, e.g. roulette 20%). The bonus is also valid for 15 days.
Following this if you wish you can claim 50% up to £300 on your second deposit by entering code TRIO2 and 50% up to£500 on your third by entering code TRIO3.
Beyond the bonus all customers can claim tons of regular and great value reload bonuses on a weekly basis. You can read more about the 10Bet casino in our casino section.
10Bet Existing Customer Offers & Features
As well as the main welcome bonus – which is one of the larger ones on offer in the industry – 10Bet have a good range of event specific and ongoing betting offers for their existing customers to enjoy. For instance they are one of the best betting sites for great value all-sport accumulator promotions.
Here are some of their best promotions that are well worth getting involved with:
- Live Bet Club – Punters who place five or more live bets each week (£10+ each, even+ min odds, any sports you like) by the end of Sunday will get a £10 free bet, use it on any live bet you like between 4/5 and 8/1, it is valid for 7 days.
- Acca Bonus/Insurance – 10Bet are one of the best in the business for accumulator offers, they vary between having insurance or bonuses available but one thing you can be sure of is there will be an absolutely brilliant and fantastic acca offer year round. These deals are open to all sports and markets too which means you can get the benefits for sports other than football and even mix and match.
- £10 Risk Free Greyhounds Bet – If the £10 free horse racing bonus wasn’t enough you will also get your first bet on greyhound racing refunded up to £10 if you lose.
- Money Back Horse Racing if Beaten by a Head – Simple if you back a horse in any horse racing event and if your horse loses by a head or less get your money back up to £10 as promo cash, again roll this over 5 times or more to withdraw.
- Faller Insurance – On all major jump meetings during the national hunt season up to £10.
- Second to Favourite – Another example of 10Bet’s racing pedigree, through the flat season get money back 2nd to the favourite on a top meeting each day.
- Best Odds Guaranteed – Most bookies now offer best odds guarantees on UK and Irish horse racing, but combined with the other horse racing features at 10Bet this is really worth it.
- Football Offers – Too many to cover, every single week there will be a major money back or free bet deal for football, especially the Premier League and Champions League.
10Bet have a massive sportbook covering over 150 football leagues so you will find plenty of markets whatever type of punter you are. They also have all the top features you expect form major betting sites these days including cash out, partial cash out, streaming and a vast sports range.
In a sign of how serious this bookie is about being different too you can also get access to novel features that are hard to find elsewhere. This includes Pulse Bet, an in play betting feature where you make a prediction (such as a goal in the next ten minutes) and the closer you get to the end time the higher the odds go. Therefore you get more back the closer to the wire your bet goes.
Also get features such as Add2Bet, a bet editing feature that lets you ass to existing open bets using their current cash out value.
10Bet have been around for a while having launched in 2003, since when they have grown steadily to attract customers in over 100 countries. They had an early emphasis on betting markets popular in Asian countries but in recent times they have sought more European custom, a strategy they have followed by spending big on sponsorship of various sports teams and events.
10Bet are licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission in the UK and so customers are assured of a fair and safe betting environment in which great pains are taken to make sure data and financial security is as tight as possible.
The bookie has put a lot of time and effort into developing a large and varied range of betting markets covering many of the sports you would hope to see. They can boast one of the biggest sportsbooks going and are particularly brilliant for football covering 150 or so leagues.
With very well-developed live betting and mobile betting suites and odds that have become increasingly competitive in recent years, 10Bet are definitely a bookie who mean business, especially when it comes to football, horse racing, tennis, golf and some of the lesser European sports such as handball and volleyball. With a fine welcome bonus to kick things off, regular reload bonuses and the best acca promotions, you should certainly consider joining 10Bet.