10Bet Review – £200 Bonus + £120 Free
10Bet may not be as familiar to many sports punters as some of the more established bookmakers who started life on the UK high street, but they are a solid and respected sports betting firm who know how to put a good offer and sportsbook together.
10Bet Sportbook – 50% Bonus up to £200 + £120 Free
New customers to 10Bet can take advantage of an EXCLUSIVE welcome offer for LatestBettingOffers.co.uk readers. This gives you the standard bonus (50% up to £200) but also awards you a £10 free bet each month for a year.
The main welcome bonus to 10Bet comes in the form of a 50% bonus on your first deposit, so to get the maximum £200 free bonus you must deposit £400 (minimum deposit is £15, this would give a £7.50 bonus). You must also ensure you use the bonus code 200PLUS when registering your new account and making your first deposit or you will not receive the bonus.
The bonus will be credited to your account as soon as you have bet through your initial deposit once at odds of 3/5 (1.6 in decimal odds) or greater. The bonus and deposit amount must be wagered through five times on bets with odds of 3/5+ before any winnings may be withdrawn from the account. Each bet you place will only count up to a maximum of 50% of the bonus towards the wagering requirement, so if your bonus is £50, if you place a bet of £50 only the first £25 will count towards the rollover.
Customers who sign up for this offer through us will also receive up to £120 in free bets. 10Bet will give you a free bet each month (starting on the 1st of the next month following sign up) that you bet with them. The free bet will match your average stake from your first ten bets placed in the month up to £10. The token will be valid for a week and can be used on any markets with odds between 3/5 and 7/1. If you miss a month this doesn’t matter you can start again next month without penalty.
Single bets placed on any type of handicap or over/under bets do not count towards the qualifying bet or wagering requirements, though combination bets and normal singles will count as long as they are placed at or above the minimum odds mentioned above. Customers who make their deposits by Neteller and Skrill (Moneybookers) are no included for the sign up bonus.
10Bet have a massive sportbook covering over 150 football leagues so you will find plenty of markets to rollover all that promo cash on. They also have all the top features you expect form major betting sites these days including cash out, streaming and a vast market range.
10Bet also have a licensed casino and live casino operation in the UK, if you prefer you can sign up to the casino (see below). Thankfully they have kept a nice separation between this and their vast sportsbook to prevent overcrowding. The 10Bet casino has been running in Europe for quite a while and is fully developed and very good to use.
10Bet Casino – 150% Bonus up to £200
10Bet are all about consistent rewards for customers. Their casino welcome bonus isn’t quite the biggest or best around but for players looking for on going value there are not many better casino sites. The welcome bonus comes in the form of a 100% matched bonus up to £200, use code WELCOME150 in the bonus field when you sign up to claim. Minimum deposit of £15, Skrill and Neteller deposits are not valid for the offer.
The bonus carries a 30x rollover of deposit and bonus with all games except baccarat and craps contributing (some games weighted less than 100%, e.g. roulette 20%). The bonus is also valid for 15 days. Beyond the bonus all customers can claim tons of regular and great value reload bonuses on a weekly basis. You can read more about the 10Bet casino in our casino section.
As well as the main welcome bonus – which is one of the larger ones on offer in the industry – 10Bet have a good range of event specific and ongoing betting offers for their existing customers to enjoy. For instance they are one of the best betting sites for great value accumulator promotions on multiple sports.
In terms of the ongoing offers, they are perhaps not quite as well-equipped as the best in the business but they certainly are no where near the worst, here are some of their best promotions that are well worth getting involved with.
- Acca Bonus/Insurance – 10Bet are one of the best in the business for accumulator offers, they vary between having insurance or bonuses available but one thing you can be sure of is there will be an absolutely brilliant and fantastic acca offer year round. These deals are open to all sports and markets too which means you can get the benefits for sports other than football and even mix and match.
- 10Bet Reload bonus – The idea of reloads seem to be out of fashion with lots of bookies but not with 10Bet. Get regular reload offers through the year, especially around big tournaments. The usual bonus is a 50% reload up to £50 (requires £100 deposit to get the full bonus), valid for any deposit from £10.
- £10 Horse Racing Free Bonus – 10Bet predictably love the number 10. In line with his get a £10 matched free bet when you wager at least £10 for the first time on horse racing. The free token is awarded irrespective on whether your first bet loses. Roll this over 6 times to withdraw as cash.
- £10 Risk Free Greyhounds Bet – If the £10 free horse racing bonus wasn’t enough you will also get your first bet on greyhound racing refunded up to £10 if you lose.
- Money Back if Beaten by a Head – Simple if you back a horse in any horse racing event and if your horse loses by a head or less get your money back up to £10 as promo cash, again roll this over 5 times or more to withdraw.
- Faller Insurance – On all major jump meeting sup to £25.
- Best Odds Guaranteed – Most bookies now offer best odds guarantees on UK and Irish horse racing, but combined with the other horse racing features at 10Bet this is really worth it.
10Bet have been around for a while having launched in 2003, since when they have grown steadily to attract customers in over 100 countries. They had an early emphasis on betting markets popular in Asian countries but in recent times they have sought more European custom, a strategy they have followed by spending big on sponsorship of various sports teams and events.
10Bet are licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission in the UK and so customers are assured of a fair and safe betting environment in which great pains are taken to make sure data and financial security is as tight as possible.
The bookie has put a lot of time and effort into developing a large and varied range of betting markets covering many of the sports you would hope to see. They can boast one of the biggest sportsbooks going and are particularly brilliant for football covering 150 or so leagues.
With very well-developed live betting and mobile betting suites and odds that have become increasingly competitive in recent years, 10Bet are definitely a bookie who mean business, especially when it comes to football, horse racing, tennis, golf and some of the lesser European sports such as handball and volleyball. With a fine £50 matched welcome bonus to kick things off, regular reload bonuses and the best acca promotions, you should certainly consider joining 10Bet.Claim Offer