Mobile Betting Sites & Offers
Most betting sites now have an associated mobile app or site and many of these have special mobile specific offers for new and regular customers. Bookies often run mobile exclusives when they are launching new products and features and it is worth keeping an eye out for these to add value to bets that you may normally place through a desktop site.
Here we cover all the best mobile and tablet betting offers along with the best bookmakers to wager with for long term value if you are a regular customer who prefers to bet on the move. New customer promotions for both desktop and mobile can be found on our home page.
If you are viewing this page on desktop then you may need to visit us on your mobile or tablet device in order to claim some of the offers on this page.
On top of the welcome promotion NetBet will give all customers a matched bonus on their first mobile bet up to £10.
Simply rollover the bonus 8 times at odds of 3/5 (1.56) or more to withdraw the promo cash and any winnings, no max winnings either.
Mobile Free Bets
At winner the more you bet on your favourite sports on mobile the more rewards you get. For Football, Horse Racing, Tennis, Darts, Snooker and US Sports Place 20 £10+ bets (in-play for football & tennis) on selection(s) at odds of Evens (2.0) or more and Winner will award you a £10 free bet for any sports market valid for 7 days (in play markets only for football and tennis).
You can claim this deal up to 20x each month too so for regular mobile bettors you could get up to £200 back each month. Another way of thinking about this feature is its like getting up to 5% of your stakes back just for betting on mobile instead of desktop.
Reliable betting site for mobile specific deals. If you bet on mobile on a Monday for example you will get a 25% profit boost up to £50. You need to place 6 bets on any sports to qualify, there are no minimum odds. Your profit boost will be calculated on net winnings (profits-loses).
That’s not all you can also claim a £10 free bet each weekend by also placing six bets. The bets can be placed any time form the start of Monday to the end of Friday each week, they must be £10+ and 1/2+ odds but other than that can be on any sports or markets.
Mobile Money Back
Get 5% of your total stake back (£10 max) for every twenty £10+ bets (evens+) placed in play on football, tennis, racing, American sports (NFL/NBA/NHL/MLB), snooker or darts on mobile. Horse racing bets at even odds or more also count.
This does not expire for a whole month so you can build up over time and the offer is permanent. You can mix and match between the sports too, as soon as you’ve reached twenty qualifying bets you will get your £10 free bet. If you already place live bets on either sport you might as well claim 5% of your stake back for doing so.
Place your horse racing bets on your mobile with William Hill and should your horse finish second to the starting price favourite in any televised race they will refund your stake up to £25 as a free bet.
Best Mobile Bookmakers and Betting Sites
Mobile Betting Tips
- Sign up to a new bookmaker through the desktop site first, they will then often offer you an additional deal to use their mobile product.
- Do not assume the mobile site is classed as “mobile”. When a lot of sites talk about mobile, especially when relating to offers, they mean through the app.
- Be careful streaming over mobile and metered connections, this could end up costing you money. Many streams start automatically.
- Location services need to be turned on to use a mobile app, this is standard to check you are in a legal territory.
- You do not need to accept notifications however from any app if you do not want them.
- Do not assume you can bet abroad through your mobile, this depends on what markets your bookie operates in.
- Be careful playing games when out and about, if you lose your connection during play then any game stakes could be lost.
- If you are planning to bet on mobile at a big event beware that local masts can become jammed meaning you may not get your bets on.
- If you don’t need to use an app then use the mobile site. All sites are scalable these days and work perfectly on mobile devices, saving you memory and space.
- Do not store your betting site login details on your phone. If someone steals or finds your device unlocked they could use your betting account to steal your money.