Have a gander at our free bets page and you will see there is no shortage of bookies giving all sorts of sign up free tokens and introductory bonuses as well as regular deals for existing customers. The fact is that some betting sites are certainly better than others and this ultimately depends on you as a punter and what you want from your bookie.
We have complied some short summaries listing the best and most popular features from our top UK betting sites to help you find the right bookmaker for you. Whether you are looking for the biggest new customer bonus, market coverage, streaming availability or regular offers I guarantee you will find a bookie to meet your needs.
For temporary new customer enhanced odds sign up offers see our home page. For more in depth details of each bookmaker click the review button.
Best Betting Sites For UK Customers
Here is an example of an online sports betting site with a bit of a difference. The slick operator began by conquering the casino world before moving their experience into sports. For those punters that are tired of the same old offers, deals and markets then get an account with 888 Sport.
The first difference is in their welcome package. 888 Sport give no less than 300% free from just a £10 outlay. Deposit £10+ with code 30f, bet just £10 (1/2+ in 30 days of joining, whatever you like) and get a 3 x £10 free bets valid for 7 days. That is £30 free from just a £10 bet, one of the best offers you will find anywhere, and also comes with the added benefit of giving you more opportunity to try them out.
The 888 regular promotions are different to the norm too. See the full review for details of typical deals. If you are someone who likes to shop around with betting sites to find the right promotion to add value to your wagers then you simply have to have these guys in your portfolio.
There is no slacking on the other features either with cash out, streaming, live betting, mobile, news, results, etc.
- Bet £10 Get £30 Free Bet - Use code 30f to claim the offer, 2 x £10 unrestricted free bets and one £10 mobile free bet.
- Unconventional Offers - Different to other bookies, a must have bookie for those who bet based on deals.
- £15-888 Casino Free Bonus - The 888 Casino is superb and they will give you a £15-888 no deposit freebie to try it out.
Ladbrokes are a proper traditional bookie. Their heritage means they know what they are doing and their size as the UK's biggest bookmaker allows them to give punters a fantastic all around package. You can do everything at Ladbrokes from exchange betting to fixed odds markets on tens of thousands of betting lines.
Ladbrokes have been running very high value welcome offers longer than anyone else. To see the latest version visit our full review. For regular betting they are a top notch act too. Daily price boosts and the ability to boost prices on your own wagers means there is always a great priced bet available and with regular money back deals and enhanced odds promotions they have most bases covered. For those who don't like a bookie to be too in your face you are on to a winner with Ladbrokes.
With over 2300 betting shop locations, phone betting, text betting and integration with online betting through their Grid service you will never be in a position where you cannot place a bet. This bookmaker must be amongst your list of betting sites if you are a serious punter.
- Oldest Bookie Still in Operations - Ladbrokes go back to the 1800's with more experience and knowledge than any other site.
- Boost You Own Odds & Price Boosts - Great for daily enhanced odds deals
- Colossus - Simply massive, huge number of markets, loads of streaming and more, with extra bonuses when you sign up for other sections.
Coral are one of most recommended betting sites giving punters pretty much everything they are ever going to want from a bookmaker. With excellent market coverage, fantastic offers for existing and new customers, high street betting shops and a fun and exciting outlook you may never want to bet anywhere else.
The Coral welcome bonuses are always fantastic, check out the Coral full review for the current deal. If you fancy something different Coral also run weekly new customer enhanced odds welcome promotions. These give hugely enhanced odds and winnings are paid in cash. The best bit is they will give you a free bet anyway if you lose. See our home page for their latest deals..
Other features that will keep you coming back for more include their Football Jackpot weekly prediction competition for just £1 and their incredibly regular enhanced odds and money back offers for football, horse racing, tennis, golf and more.
- Best Live Streaming - Over 100,000 live sports events shown each year for account holders.
- Regular Offers - Football Jackpot, acca insurance, beaten by a length, faller insurance, golf guarantee, enhanced odds and many more.
- High Street - 1800+ Betting Shops, you can link these to your online account with Coral Connect.
From a single shop in Stoke on Trent Bet365 have developed, in my opinion, into one of the best betting sites in the world. I think Bet365 have been the industry leader for a long time and their customer retention is fantastic and that kind of tells you everything.
With tons of live streaming events, a superb live betting feature and brilliant mobile betting apps you can see there is plenty of reason to stay. Market coverage and depth is huge with more lines available, I think, than pretty much anywhere else. This is the bookie I spend most of my money with and once you've placed a few bets you will see why, I believe Bet365 truly are unbeatable 99% of the time.
Bet365 regular customer offers are incredibly reliable and good value too. For those, like me, that bet on a range of events and sports on a weekly basis I've yet to find another betting site that provides the same degree of consistent value.
Other top aspects include lots of payment options, high limits, Cash Out facilities as well as really nice interface and appearance.
- Welcome Offer - Click the button below to see the Bet365 introductory offer along with full terms.
- The Best UK Online Bookmaker - In my opinion, and I've seen and bet with them all.
- Innovative and Modern - Constantly moving forward with a clear regard for what their customers want from a bookie.
William Hill are a heavy weight of UK bookmaking. They have a long history from illegal bookmaker to champion of the British high street, and for every major event in bookmaking Hill's have been there. The consequence of all of this a bookie with lots of experience and knowledge that they have carried through into their online betting site.
For joining William Hill will award new customers with an introductory free bet that you can read about in the main review. Hill's are not known for bombarding you with offers but their regular promotions are clear, high value and reliable. When it comes to market depth and coverage you don’t get much better than William Hill. Their size means they have everything a punter would want and generally very good odds too.
The news, results and blogs available on the website are superb and better than most other bookies. If you like to research your bets then this is a one stop shop bookie. The William Hill TV service is excellent, possibly second only to Bet365. Live betting sand mobile access is very good and with over 2300 high street shops, phone betting, text betting and more you will never be unable to place a bet.
On the whole if you want a bookie to just be a bookie then there is no better than Hill's.
- Exceptional Experience - Been around for not far off 100 years, they know everything about punters and betting.
- Tons of Features - William Hill have everything you need to bet when and where you like, with more payment options and features than pretty much anyone else.
- Reliable - This bookie is never going to bowl you over but they are a rock of the bookmaking world and that keeps people coming back each week.
One of the earliest online bookmakers, BetVictor, originally Victor Chandler, are still going strong with some of the best odds you can find on the internet. The gentleman bookmaker brings several virtues to the industry and that has allowed it to grow as one of the most trusted betting sites around.
BetVictor are known for having some of the best introductory offers (see main review for current deal) but it's not all about the epic welcome bonuses, once you become a customer you will have access to some of the most competitive odds in the world of sports betting and some great regular offers too. This bookie is also a leader, devising many of the deals we know take for granted such as acca insurance.
Officially the best bookie for football odds they have in depth market coverage to match, top notch streaming and live betting with a very easy to use website and mobile feature. Quality is the one word to use with BetVictor, you won't find many complaints about this bookie and that tells you they have a lot of happy customers.
- Excellent All-Round - Not far from a perfect betting site.
- Gentleman Bookie - Top quality professional bookie that respects punters privacy.
- Best Odds - BetVictor do run great personalised promotions but it is the market leading odds that will keep you coming back.
The self-proclaimed 'Bonus King' certainly do live up to their tag line. One of the best bookies going for regular offers and great markets overall on horse racing and football in particular. As owners of the tote these guys are able to provide features and lines unavailable elsewhere and have top deals to go with.
Betfred are know for very good percentage introductory offers, the latest promotion you can read about in out full review. The deals don't end there however. Regular customers will love their reliable promotions such as double delight / hat-trick heaven, super bonus races, Lucky 15 bonuses, totepool offers, scoop 6 soccer and more.
Our favourite bookie overall for betting on horse racing, with reliable deals, odds and clear terms. Great live betting and streaming features only serve to add to the experience.
- Top For Racing & Football - In the business for a long time Betfred certainly know how to provide top sports markets.
- Bonus King - Regular Reliable Offers - Punters can rely on the availability of Betfred's deals allowing you to place your favourite bets every week knowing you will get the same deals.
- An Old Hat - This bookie has a long history on the high street and online so they know what they are doing.
The first surprise with Unibet is their size. These are not a pop up operation with over 150,000 markets with tens of thousands of live events, cash out, news features and more. One of Europe's biggest betting sites you get a little more continental pedigree with this bookie.
For new customers there is a first bet matched free bet from £1 up to £20 to try them out. Whether your first bet (2/5+) wins or loses Unibet will match the stake up to £20 with a free token.
Typically you can find promotions on other sports other than just football and horse racing with this bookmaker. Very strong in particular for sports such as tennis, darts and F1. If you regularly bet on a wide variety of sports and events it is defiantly worth checking Unibet out.
- First Bet Matched With Free Bet - Place your first bet between £1-20, get a matched free bet valid 30 days, minimum odds of 2/5 (1.40) for qualifying wager.
- European Bookie - A continental outlook, you will find many markets and deals here not found elsewhere.
- Streaming - Over 40,000 live events available and not just football and racing.
You may not have heard much about 10Bet but let me tell you these guys are here to stay. By doing things right from the outset they promise to keep on growing and the best bit is they take customers on this journey with them with fantastic regular loyalty rewards.
They have one of the best balances between short term event specific offers and long term deals. The weekly live bet club gives you £10 free if you place 5x £10+ evens+ bets on any live sport. They will even give you a free tenner the first time you bet £10 on greyhound racing as well as tons of weekly deals for footy and racing in particular. The best thing is these bonuses are reliable, you can tell they are giving back to punters that help them grow.
You will find a surprisingly big sports book with this bookie. Their mult-sport acca bonus is also certainly one of the best around and you can bet on over 150 football leagues with this bookie. Full streaming service, cash out and partial cash out, etc., all available. They even have features that others don't such as pulse bet and add 2 bet.
- Big Welcome Bonus - See review for details.
- Massive Markets - For football especially they are unbeatable.
- Value Weekly Promos - Reliable bookie for weekly cashback and free bet offers for all the top sports and events.
Sport Nation (a rebrand of Bet on Brazil) are a new online bookmaker with big ambition. They are aiming to break the mould by creating a new type of entertaining betting site that is different to the typical bookie.
They are focused on proper bettors, those that just want good markets and offers (which tend to be higher stakes than competitors) and good features. The brand dedicate a lot of time to loyalty, with a superb rewards scheme where you can get points to exchange real top notch products. They also have an exceptional news and results section, which easily eclipses anything other new sites have and is better than some of the big high street names.
With a top sign up deal and fantastic accumulator offers and bet clubs this is a great new bookmaker for anyone who bets on football in particular. Other sports and markets are available and are being added constantly. Live betting, cash out and support is also fully available.
The site is also UK based and focused meaning no compromises for British punters with resources and offers focused on markets most applicable to the way we bet.
- Big Stakes Bookie - Bigger offers and rewards than others.
- Big Offers - A proper punters bookies, big stake big reward promos.
- Loyalty Clubs - Acca bet clubs and loyalty points.
Sleek and professional the user experience when betting with Betway is second to none. Designed with the customer in mind you will find wagering on your favourite markets a pleasure with this bookie. The in play and mobile features also set the bar high and are a joy to use.
Betway are one of the best betting sites for regular free bet and money back deals for their existing customers. They also have lines and promotions on many sports not as well covered by other sites. Our top bookie for Tennis there are also tons of markets and deals on anything from Ice Hockey to eSports as well as the usual sports like horse racing.
If you give them a go they will reward you with a generous welcome bonus (see review). Once you have tried them out you will find it hard to leave them, many other bookmakers websites and mobile features will seem ancient and clunky in comparison. The European pedigree shines through too with markets, streaming and features not readily available elsewhere. It is also amazing to see how they can cram over 30,000 markets into their book in a very minimalist user friendly way.
- Serious Player - Maybe not as well known but certainly can compete with the top brands.
- Deals On All Markets - This bookie have promotions on many sports you will not find elsewhere in addition to the usual top categories.
- User Friendly - The Betway betting site and in play feature is just a pleasure to use.
For a relatively new bookie in the UK market ComeOn have landed with a bang. This bookmaker pride themselves on their clear and transparent terms and offers and can boast some of the best existing customer loyalty promotions going.
ComeOn have a rare but very useful double offer for new customers that has both a sports and casino element. Most betting sites will only let you claim one offer.
For the sportsbook get a £10 matched free bet, deposit and bet £10 and get £10 free, simple as that. The casino offer is a 100% first deposit bonus up to £25 (£10 min) with a 35x rollover requirement along with 20 free (no deposit required) spins on Starburst.
The bookmaker has got plenty of features and markets to wager that bonus cash on too, with nice live betting and great interface to go with it. See the ComeOn review for more details
ComeOn also provide loyalty points for betting that can be exchanged for prizes, reloads or even cash in their shop. They also run a free bet club, giving you a weekly free bet based on your betting activity.
Their tag line is 'Come On why not' and I would echo that, not much to lose by signing up but a huge amount to gain.
- Clear Welcome Bonus - £10 Matched Sports Free Bet & 100% matched Casino Bonus up to £25 (35x rollover) + 20 casino spins.
- Loyalty - Player points, free bet club, footcast as well as regular free bets and retention offers.
- Transparent - Some of the clearest and open terms around.
Mobilebet are part of the Co-Gaming company, the same guys that own ComeOn. If you've looked around our site you will have seen we rate ComeOn very highly for their exceptional customer rewards and Mobilebet are no different. These guys have one of the best loyalty points schemes around, giving you a rebate on everything you do adding tons of value over time to your betting.
The sign up offer is a great one for trying out the site without risking large funds. The Mobilebet welcome deal is a 100% matched £10 free bet. Sign up and bet just £10 at odds of evens+ within two weeks and get a matched token that can be used unrestricted on whatever sports you like within 30 days.
New customers can also claim a 100% matched casino bonus. Find out more by reading our review.
- £10 Matched Bet - Bet £10 get £10 Free (30 day validity).
- Loyalty Points - Outstanding loyalty scheme, points for everything you do on site.
- Honestly at the Core - Entire ethos is about clarity and honesty with the user, no hidden terms.
American sports focused betting site that is simply the best of it's type in the UK. Powered by SB Tech and offering all sports, not just the US, this is one of the best placed to bet on sports from across the pond and at home. They are known especially for low margins on US markets, plus their depth is second to none.
Part of the independent Argyll group, who also run Sport Nation, there is a genuine focus on the customer here. The welcome bonus isn't fantastic (read about this in the full review) but you can see why as they spend most of their resources on existing users. Their points rewards program is one of the best of its type and you can also get access to free bet clubs, bonuses and daily boost t add further value.
Established in 2016 they have been fast to develop, offering partial and full cash out facilities and one of the best news and results sections around.
- Excellent Rewards - One of the very best for loyalty.
- Anything American - If you bet on any US sports get an account here.
- Very Unique - No other UK site like Red Zone Sports.
Independent and refreshingly honest in the very competitive world of online betting and gaming, Royal Panda have risen a lot in a short space of time.
A casino and sportsbook established only in 2013, RP have risen rapidly in the eyes of users and industry professionals. The product does not compromise and being unique the site provides players and punters with something new and exciting. Established by a selection of iGaming experts with decades of experience it is obvious they have designed this betting site for the customer not the shareholder. The loyalty program, regular promos, game selection and live betting are of particular note.
For new customers Royal Panda match your first bet(s) of £20 or more at evens+ with a £20 bet token once your wager(s) has settled. This can be used on any line with odds again of evens+ and doesn't expire for 90 days too.
- Matched £20 Free Bet
- Casino + Sports - Use the bonus on sports (x10) or casino (x35).
- Different + Unique - Value customers and don't take advantage.
If you've played much online casino you will likely heard of Mr Green. Established back in 2007 the exceptionally sophisticated company have won tons of awards and are regarded as one of the most user-focused brands there is. Offering over 700 game titles from a range of the best software companies there are few who can compete in terms of gaming.
In 2016 Mr Green launched sports betting and they didn't do it have halves. Putting the same effort into sports as they have with casino they have created an excellent sportsbook that could quite happily stand alone as an online betting site. This is not a casino that has a sportsbook it is rather a complete betting and gaming site.
The betting site comes with a £20 free bet for new customers. To claim this deposit and bet £20 or more at 4/5+ odds. This could be one bet or many bets so long as over £20 is stakes above that price. £20 is given on settlement of your qualifying bet(s). You will also get 5 free spins in the casino every day for the first 20 days, that is 100 spins in total. They are valid for 7 days each too so you don't have to claim them every day. For more see our full Mr Green review.
- 100% Matched Free Bet - Bet £20 (4/5+) Get £20 Free.
- 5 Free Spins / Day For 20 Days - Valid 7 days each, 35x rollover of winnings in 30 days.
- Highly Recognised - One of the most awarded betting and gaming companies.
NetBet have been around longer than you might think, since 2001, and this means they have had a lot of time to develop an great package. A full sports book is available with great depth and live betting. Get cash out, a nice mobile app, casino, results, stats and more. For the general punter this bookie have everything you need to place a bet and are in fact one of the best for loyalty rewards.
To welcome you NetBet will match your first deposit 50% up to £50, simply enter code WELCOME50 in the promotion code box in the cashier section. Play through your deposit once (3/5+ odds) and your bonus will be awarded, rollover deposit + bonus six times to withdraw the bonus and any winnings.
On top of this get a matched £10 first bet bonus for your first mobile bet (3/5+ opt in). With lots of regular promos, particularly on football and horse racing this betting site offers a great way to add value to your bets.
- £50 Deposit Bonus - First deposit matched 50% up to £50, play through deposit once (3/5+) for bonus to be awarded.
- £10 Mobile Free Bonus - Matched mobile first bet up to £10 (3/5+) and lots of regular offers for customers.
- Very Good Site - Nice interface, easy to navigate and just generally sleek and good looking.
You can see that Jetbull are a European bookie by looking at the markets they cover. This site is impressive when it comes to the sheer number of sports it covers, both British and continental. Anyone who bets on markets more diverse than footy and racing will certainly notice the choice here, especially in play availability.
Jetbull are a great bookmaker for offering existing customer incentives too with regular loyalty reload bonuses, free bets and cash incentives. I'm not sure this is a bookie to completely replace an existing brand but it is certainly one you should have in addition to.
The betting site provides a good range of banking options, far better than most, and have every major section you have come to expect from a major betting and gaming company.
- European Markets - All the usual lines plus many markets that cannot be found elsewhere.
- Loyalty - Great for reload bonuses, weekly free bets and other incentives.
- Large Casino - Over 1000 games available making it one of the biggest online casinos.
Winner are not even a decade old but already they can claim to compete with the biggest UK betting sites. This bookie is here to stay and expect to see more and more of them in the future. Over 35 sports markets are covered with fantastic depth on football and tennis in particular.
Mobile loyalty is really rewarded with this bookie, with free bets awarded for regular football, tennis, horse racing and golf betting. Winner also have a fantastic tiered accumulator bonus on football, tennis and US sports with a free weekly £5 bet if you place five £5 4+ accas in a week. This is only a snap shot of the promotions, see the full review and our sports pages for more.
In general this is a betting site for bettors, those that just want proper markets and features without all the frills you get with trendy bookies. The range and type of existing customer rewards suit all types of punters from those that like to bet £10 a week to those that bet £1000's.
- Proper Betting Site - Designed for those who just want good markets, offers and bets without the frills.
- Loyalty Offer - Points + fantastic stake back deals.
- VIP Club - For those who deposit £500+ each month get cashback on your net loses.
RaceBets were formed back in 2005 and attained their UK license in 2012. They have become recognised by mainstream punters in the last year or so based on their huge range an depth of market combined with a very generous welcome offer and hugely valuable regular promotions.
For anyone who bets regularly on racing this is a must have betting site. There are currently a quarter of a million races to bet on each year from over 40 countries with world wide streaming available.
In terms of offers and features for betting on racing these guys cannot be beat. At any one time there are over ten different long term offers that add huge value to regular race bettors, in fact the way the offers work means whatever race you bet on you are always covered by a promotion. The features are fantastic too with superb editorials, blogs, tips and live stream from racing worldwide. For more about RaceBets read the review.
- No One Better For Foreign Racing - If you bet outside of UK & Ireland this is your best option for sure.
- Specialist Racing Bookmaker – Prefect for those who just want racing.
- Huge Range of Racing Offers – Add huge value to your racing bets, at least 10 offers at any one time.
If you're after a bit more dazzle and engagement with your betting then you have found your home with Ireland's biggest bookie. Now merged with Betfair they are one of the biggest betting companies on the planet.
Paddy Power are a fun and lively bookie with a good introductory offer, read about the welcome promotion in the PP main review.
For regular customers the offers also never stop with Paddy, you will find daily money back specials on horse racing and football as well as other sports such as golf and NFL. To be honest if there is a big event in any sport these guys will be running a promo.
Market depth is very good with a lot of live streaming availability and a flashy in play feature. If you’re a fan of betting through social media then PP are possibly the best pushing their top deals to you daily through Facebook and Twitter. This bookie are certainly not the best for raw odds prices but considering the number of offers they run it is worth having them in your collection.
If you're looking for more obscure lines to bet on in particular then you will find them here too.
- Biggest Offer Bookie - More betting offers than pretty much any other online bookmaker.
- Money Back Specials - Every day, one of the best for horse racing, football and golf promotions that can add real value to your bets.
- Fun, Lively and Social - Paddy Power are the best for reaching out to customers to make sure you don't miss an offer.
The Betfair exchange remains the biggest sports betting exchange but to go with it this bookie now have a fantastic fixed odds sports book with fantastic deals and features to go with it. Taking many lessons from their original exchange this bookie are a little different from the rest and are definitely worth having amongst your list of betting sites. There is a reason many professional gamblers choose to bet with these guys.
Betfair have a great sign up offer which rewards you the more you bet and is suitable for both high and low stakes punters. For more details about it and how it works see the full review.
For existing customers once you have an account expect some of the best enhanced odds promotions and price rushes around daily. Boosted odds are based on activity on their exchange and this means many lines are enhanced that you will not find at other online bookmakers. The choice to bet between the exchange and fixed odds book is fantastic for punters.
They have all of the usual markets and are great for betting on traditional sports but they really stand out when it comes to deals on other sports. Whether you want deals on the Golf, American football, darts, etc., this bookie will have them.
Betfair also run tons of new customer temporary enhanced odds offers with winnings in cash, these can be found (when available) on our home page.
- Top Odds - In the last couple of years Betfair have maintained best odds on a range of top sports.
- Tons of Deals - Several promotions a day on almost every event you can imagine, a must have for any portfolio.
- Professionals Choice - The ability to back and lay on the best sports betting exchange but still wager on a fixed odds book means the punter is in control.
The original home of the tote now owned by Betfred. If you like pari-mutuel totepool betting then this is the bookie for you. That's not all they have a full sports book with good odds with the same offers and features of their parent Betfred. If you are a horse or greyhound racing fan then this has to be one of your betting sites. There is also no restriction on holding an account with both Betfred and Totesport so why not double up on your deals?
Despite having all of the same markets as their owners the interface and features of Totesport are nicer to use on a day to day basis. The fixed odds book is also competitive in terms of odds now that it is propped up by a bigger bookie.
Deals such as double delight / hattrick heaven, Scoop 6, best odds guarantee and Lucky 15 promotions are all available as standard as is streaming, in play betting and news and form features.
- Excellent Racing Site - But with markets for all sports and events too.
- Totepool - All tote betting markets are available here, a top bookie for racing.
- Better Together - Betfred benefit from Totesport's tote features and Totesport benefit form Betfreds fixed odds experience making two great betting sites.
BetBright are a fairly new betting site owned and run by an Irish company, Dedsert (Ireland) Limited. The company has been set up on different grounds to many other sites and was developed by professionals from a range of industries, not just gambling. This added experience shows through creating a unique product focused on the user experience.
BetBright want to be one of the bigger bookmakers and so already offer a superb range of betting opportunities, excellent in play and features such as streaming. They also boast some fantastic retention offers and good value, clear markets. The whole product is also built in house giving a more unique and personalised experience for the punter.
The BetBright welcome offer is generous (see full review). However there is plenty to bet on with this bookie and then beyond your bonus this is a site for those looking for long term value and rewards.
- Generous Site - Far more value compared to many others.
- Developed Independently - Built in house to provide a better experience.
- Long Term Punter Focus - The type of bookie to reward you the more you bet.
Originally known as 138SunGame, 138.com are in actual fact a hugely successful Asian betting site with a good sized sportsbook and casino (microgaming powered) with a large range of features and decent regular offers. UK licensed and based out of the Isle of Man this is a nice sized betting site with an oriental charm.
Once you've placed your initial wagers with this online bookie I think you will be impressed with it's size, over 30 markets (some less common sports too), cash out, live betting, statistics and results and full live betting. They've also got some great regular deals such as best odds guarantee and acca insurance. 138.com are also famous for having top 24 hours a day customer service available in Mandarin as well as English.
- Big Asian Bookie - Well known and loved in Asia.
- Impressive Market Range - 30+ with good depth to match.
- Top Customer Support - 24/7/365 via email, live chat, freephone and twitter.
Established back in 2003 Mansion are not a here today gone tomorrow brand, instead they are a highly ambitious, experienced and rooted betting and gaming company with their sights set on being one of the big boys of the future.
Initially known as a casino site, but don't be put off, they have in fact developed a high end SBTech powered sportsbook that is better than many stand alone bookies. This is not just a brand for casino players who like the odd sports bet, it really is an all round gaming and betting site.
Known as big sponsors of top level Premier League they provide outstanding market depth and range, especially on football. For regular customers they have some of the best all-sports accumulator offers around and odds prices are generally good.
- More Than a Casino - Made its name as a gaming brand but excels at sports.
- Future Big Players - Ambitions to be a household name.
- Perfect All-Rounder - If you like playing top end games and betting this is a great option.
Tote Ireland is, as you might guess, the Irish equivalent of the tote. Unlike the British tote however this hasn't been sold off meaning it is still owned by Irish horseracing with all profits going directly back into the sport.
You can bet on all UK and Irish horse and greyhound racing as well as a lot of racing from around the world. Tote betting allows you to bet against your peers with all the money staked (minus a small commission the operator takes) going into one pool that gets divided by the winners depending on how much you stake. Tote and totepool generally offers higher value than fixed odds, you can read more about how tote and totepool betting works in the full review.
A welcome offer is available on sign up (see review), although this site is more about longer term value. Operated by horseracing Ireland also means they have a superb blog, news, results, form and fixtures section and as there is no conflict of interest (as they take commission whatever) there is also an outstanding tips section.
- Full UK, Irish and ROTW Tote Betting - Still owned by horseracing Ireland with profits going back into racing directly.
- Better Odds - Tote and Totepool prices are on average better than fixed odds.
- Colossus Football Syndicates - Football pool betting also available..
You will never see a betting site quite like Black Type. The British based company established in 2016 have looked to the past rather than the future when it comes to how they treat customers.
What do we mean by that? Well, they have traditional values when it comes to bookmaking meaning they do not put limits on winning players accounts and maintain low margins and some of the best odds prices around.
Rather than flash in the pan deals for specific events instead with this company you can expect a few long-term loyalty offers (such as a free bet club) but the real value comes through their commitment to providing for existing customer.
Running on the FSB platform this is one of the nicest and easiest to sue sites around. You can find a market with these guys in about half the time it takes with many others.
- Strong Values - Committed to being an honest bookie for punters.
- London Based - Excellent for UK players.
- Good Retention - Customers that bet with Black Type here often stay there.
Vbet, also known by their longer name Vivaro Bet, originally hail from Armenia, now based in Malta, and despite being a new online bookmaker in the UK (attaining their licence in 2018) they have a lot of pedigree and experience running a sportsbook in Europe and abroad. This means they are fully functional and stocked with over 30,000 live events, cash out along with a fantastic stats and news feature.
If you are someone that likes to have a bet on sorts of sports and events then getting a Vbet account is a real must. They not only have great depth of market for the bigger sports like football and tennis they also cover a lot of markets that you won't find with many UK facing bookmakers, such as freestyle wrestling and bowls, a well as all the traditional sports like snooker, etc.
Vivaro bet have a tasteful looking site with options for the user to switch between four different views and 6 different odds options.
- Very Stylish Brand - Powered by BetConstruct.
- Impressive Sport Range - 30+ sports including more unusual options.
- Smart Site - Great looking with options to tailor to suit you.
32Red is a perfect betting site for those punters who like a bit of everything. Famed more for their casino and gaming packages this bookie also have a tidy fixed odds sports book alongside.
For new players who join get a 100% profit boost on your first bet in play that you place. Sign up, deposit and opt into one of the offer tiers that range from a 100% boost on a £10 bet up, 90% on £20, etc., tiered up to 10% on £100 bet. Minimum odds of evens apply and maximum winnings of £100 although all winnings are in real withdrawable cash.
For the average punter there are enough sports markets to keep you happy, and besides unlike with some other welcome promos you don't need to deposit and bet a huge amount to try them out. For horse racing in particular these guys are worth a look with their daily price boosts. Like other continental bookies there are some weird and wonderful lines to bet on too that you won't always find at home.
- 100% Boost First Bet In Play - Min odds evens with maximum CASH winnings of £100.
- Excellent Casino & Games - If you want a cracking casino betting site with a very decent sports book then take a look.
- Horse Racing - Daily price boosts on racing.
Mintbet is an Irish bookmaker that was originally established back in 1979. Using over 40 years experience running bookmakers as a family business the company have rebranded and entered the online market.
Utilising FSB Tech operating system has allowed the betting site to be instantly accessible with a very quick interface and first class menu structure. The knowledge behind the brand does shine through and you will notice these guys provide many more markets (e.g greyhound racing) and features (cash out, app, blog, etc) than pretty much anyone outside of the biggest bookies.
The site also has a strong loyalty theme, with all promotions designed to be long term, useful, consistently valuable and attainable. They therefore have offers such as all sports accumulator insurance and best odds guaranteed. The welcome package also rewards long term custom giving new punters a £10 free bet in any week they place 10 £10 bets within a week for the first year. There is no need to meet this every week, you can claim this on as many or as few weeks as you like. Claimed in full it is worth £520.
- £10 Free Bet Each Week First Year - Place 10x£10 (evens+) bets each week to qualify.
- Backed By 40+ Years Bookmaking Experience - Rebrand of Irish family bookmaker.
- Great Depth - Many more markets than you would expect from a new name.
It's easy given Genting's heritage to think of Genting Bet as just another casino-sportbook, but that would be unfair. Genting are one of the biggest casino brands in the world (both online and offline) and have been going since 1965. Their sports betting platform however is worth all its salt on its own. This is a better sportbook than many dedicated betting sites can produce and combined with the casino makes a supreme betting site.
The fact the welcome offer includes a sports and casino element is no accident. This is the perfect site for anyone who wants a world class casino along with a good quality sportsbook.
Join up and get your first bet, of £10+ at evens or more, insured. If the wager loses you will get £10 back as a free bet valid for 2 weeks. This can be placed on any markets with odds up to 4/1. Along with this your first deposit, up to £50, will be matched with casino bonus funds. These come with a 50x playthrough in 30 Days (see review for more).
Market range and depth, sports coverage, features and regular promotions are brilliant for what is in effect an added-on sports product. Genting is a perfect site for anyone who like casino games but doesn’t want to have another account to place sports bets.
- £10 1st Bet Insurance - Bet £10 (evs+) get £10 Free if it loses.
- £10-£50 Casino Bonus - 100% matched on first deposit.
- Over 50 Years Old - Massive brand, tons of experience.
Energybet may be another sportsbook that has spun off from a casino (Energycasino) but given the quality of the brand and its reputation for low margins and great payouts I am excited about the potential for this brand.
Licenced in early 2017 the sportsbook, driven by Betcontruct software, is far better than for most new sites. There are thousands of markets available on the site with a sports range bigger than some of the UK's biggest bookmakers. This is a top site for those who like variety when they bet, especially those looking for something new.
As a bookmaker for existing customers this is a marvellous option. Energy Points can be earned for sports as well as casino bets and can be converted for anything from cash to holidays.
- Lots Of Games - Perfect site for those that like to play games too.
- Different & Modern - Fresh looking betting site, suits old and new alike.
- Here to Stay - Top loyalty & focus on punter.
Grosvenors sportsbook should be seen as a part of a greater package along side an award winning and famous casino. The site is not aiming to become your all-purpose bookie but what is does have is a very good sports betting product, far better than any other casino-sportsbook. There is every market a typical bettor would need, including horse racing, classics such as darts and snooker and even TV and Novelty bets. Football for example typically has over 60,000+ markets available at any one time.
New customers can claim double the odds on their first bet up to a stake of £20. All winnings are cash, apply the boost within the betslip. This doesn't have to be your very first bet, you can choose which sports wager to apply it to, and you've also got 60 days to do it in.
Grosvenor are particularly known for their Player Points loyalty which give you rewards for playing online or in their casinos. There is a whole catalogue of prizes that these can be exchanged for making this by far one of th best and biggest resources loyalty schemes going.
Being a big casino Grosvenor are good for any big fights and boxing match offers.
- 2x Price on First Bet up to £20 – Stake up to £20, cash winnings, valid 60 days.
- UK's Biggest Casino – Famous & Successful Gaming Company.
- Best Casino Sportsbook – Best of all casino sites with a sportsbook.
If you like betting on football, golf or horse racing then call in on this Irish bookmaker before you place your bets, they are a fantastic bookie for regular existing customer deals.
The £25 bet welcome bundle available at Boylesports gives you a choice of reward depending on how much you want to bet. Get your first £5 free by betting £10 on any ½+ markets, do this within 30 days of registration, the free bet is valid for a week.
You can then earn subsequent free bets by placing more qualifying bets. The next time you have placed three bets you will get another free bet that is equal to 50% of your average stake up to £5. This will carry on until you have up to £25 in tokens.
I doubt you will struggle with the coverage from this bookmaker. They have great market depth on all of the top sports markets and some really attractive daily promotions.
You are guaranteed to find daily money back deals on football and racing as well as golf and other sports. They always boast one of the best accumulator bonus, insurance or free bet deals too. The best part of this is these are open to any sport, on any market and at any time.
- £25 in Free Bets - Bet £10 get £5 free & (£5 freebet = to 50% ave stake next of next 3 qualifying bets) x 4
- Excellent Money Back Promos - You will see from out sports pages Boylesports have tons of daily deals giving plenty of opportunity to add value to your betting.
- Best Accumulator Deals - The any market, any sport, any time offers are fantastic.
Bet-at-home have actually been around since 1999 and are one of central Europe's most well known bookies. They have focused on sports since they started and obtained a UK license in 1999. This bookmaker have everything you need to bet, including live betting, lots of markets and clear terms. In fact this is one of the most open and honest bookies around and they have one of the cleanest, fastest and easy to use no frills interfaces going.
In an exclusive deal with LatestBettingOffers all new UK punters can claim a £10 free voucher when they register, deposit and bet £10+.
The deal is not available directly. You need to register and verify your account first, within 48 hours you will be sent a voucher code via email which can be entered in your account section to immediately activate your bonus. For full details of how to claim your bonus voucher see our bet-at-home review.
For those looking for more continental sports and non-sports markets this is one of the best betting sites available. Also one of the biggest for eSports markets.
- £10 Matched Free Bonus - Bet £10 get a £10 free voucher within 48hrs, rollover 3x to withdraw at 1/2 (1.5) within 6 months.
- Great Odds - Especially for sports covered less than typical UK bookies.
- Honest, Open, Clean and Fair - A nice easy to use interface, clear easy to find terms, great odds and more.
Betsafe are another bookie with Swedish origins but since being bought out by the BML Group they have managed to keep their charm while bringing on board wider experience to create a decent sized betting site with a full range of markets and features.
No UK offer is currently available unfortunately, but Betsafe still offer a great unique site to bet with. Welcome deals area available outside the UK, if you are viewing from another region click the button to see the introductory offer in your region.
A typical punter will find all major sports offered with good depth of market. The in play feature is particularly nice as is the interface and speed of the site in general. Live streaming is offered time to time and there is a fully functional mobile app. Not so strong for regular offers but the deals they do have are very good value and worth keeping an eye out for.
Betsafe are particularly strong for eSports and novelty bets so if you bet on these this is a must have bookie. Betsafe also offer particularly big markets on ice hockey covering all leagues and matches.
- No UK Offer - Offers available in other regions.
- eSports & Novelty - More markets than most other bookies in these areas.
- Global Markets - Being a continental bookie you will find lots of different sports here.
The original home of the football pools, now owned by NetPlay, the rebranded Vernons have a brilliant sports book and some very decent regular sports offers. Vernons no longer run their £25 risk free bet introductory sportsbook deal but it was is hardly the best around anyway and shouldn't stop you trying them out, you will likely be quietly impressed by their sportsbook.
Vernons are exceptionally reliable with their promotions, many run for a year or more and this means you know what your getting each time you visit. Regular deals on football, racing, rugby, tennis, golf, snooker, darts, virtual sports, and more, shows you how diverse Vernons are.
For a smaller enterprise you will be very happy with the look of their site, especially their live betting and mobile features. The new owners have certainly done justice to a trusted old British name.
- Reliable Good Value Offers - After a bookie where you can guarantee a regular good value offers on a range of sports? Vernons are a must have.
- Great Casino - Exclusive bonuses tailored to you rather than one sign up offer.
- Nice Looking - A very easy to use and intuitive betting package.
BETDAQ are a betting exchange owned by Ladbrokes. It is not a problem if you already have a Ladbrokes account or have even used the Ladbrokes exchange as you can hold an account with both and take advantage of the sign up promotion.
BETDAQ are not as big or famous as say Betfair but they are better value with lower commission rates and funding fees across the board.
When you register and join you can take advantage of one of two welcome deals. The first is a 0% commision rate on your winnings for the first 30 days after joining. The basic commission rate is 5% thereafter, but this can be lowered up to 2% depending on points earned.
The second deal is a £30 bonus for the casino section if you stake just £10 on games first. Full details of both welcome deals can be found in our full review
This is a no nonsense exchange only, not as flashy as Betfair with clear and simple interfaces and markets. The horse racing exchange is particularly good and with over £100 million taken in bets each week odds and liquidity are fantastic.
- No Commision First 30 Days - Register using code FREE30 to claom.
- 50% Commission Back - Alternatively get a £30 casino bonus from a £10 stake, 300% free.
- Regular 0% and 50% Offers - Bigger events have lower commission offers.
Please don't be put off by the name this is not a dodgy outfit rather it is a quirky betting site with Swedish origins now based in Malta with a full UK gambling licence. The tag line of "Deer to Bet different" is certainly true.
The simplicity of this book is its best feature. A lack of flashy graphics, features, constant offers and huge markets means you can find what you want quickly and the system is fast to load. Text is nicely spaced and a good size and this makes a nice change from some of those massive crowded betting sites with too much going on.
For the average punter a very nice little bookie. Not too many regular offers but this means the bookie are able to give fair and honest without needing to compensate for costly deals.
- Unique and Vibrant Brand
- Simple and Honest - No flashy features or extras but one of the clearest and easiest to use sportsbooks you will see with decent odds & live betting.
- Unusual Markets - With Swedish roots find plenty of unique markets on skiing (alpine, cross-country & Jump), biathlon, bandy and more.