There are now tons of accumulator offers around with most online bookmakers now providing either acca insurance, accumulator bonuses or free bet clubs for multiple bets on football.
Bet365’s football acca bonus is the best out of all of them. With cash returns and a bonus from 5% to 100%, depending on the number of legs, if you are a regular accumulator bettor it really will add value to your bets in the long term.
There is a reason there are so acca offers around online, multiple bets are not necessarily the best value for money wagers, carrying higher bookmaker margins than single team bets. Individual bet commissions are effectively compounded in a combination wager and this increases the profit margin for the bookie.
No wonder so many betting sites push, and can afford to run, accumulator promotions.
This doesn’t mean you shouldn’t place accumulators however. I know plenty of people who love a few quid on the weekend’s fixtures, and if you do like an acca they certainly are a lot of fun and when you do get them right. You can win significantly more off a low stake with a multiple than with a bet on a single team.
If you do place football accumulators fairly often therefore you may as well take the Bet365 deal to ensure you are getting the best possible value.
The bonus works as follows:
- Place an accumulator with three or more selections from the Premier League, Champions League, La Liga, Bundesliga or Serie A.
- Automatically receive a cash bonus on your winnings (as long you don’t cash out) from 5% on trebles up to 100% on 14+ selection accumulators, tiered in 5% increments with each additional leg (see table).
- The offer applies to match result as well as both teams to score and match result markets.
- Extra winnings are all paid in cash up to a maximum of £100,000.
- No minimum or maximum stakes apply.
- Cashed out bets will not receive a bonus.
- If any games are postponed or void your bonus will be paid out at the relevant tier (e.g. you place a 6 fold (20% bonus) and one leg is not played, you will receive a 5 fold bonus of 15%).
The terms of this offer are very honest and fair, as with all Bet365 offers. Now don’t get me wrong Bet365 will still make a profit in general from football accumulators but they are at the same running one of the lowest profit margins by returning more to the customer than another bookie. I know therfore where I would rather bet.
Other betting sites claim to have similar, or even more attractive deals. However when you look at their terms however you will often notice that winnings are paid in free bets or bonuses and they are usually capped at a much lower level.
Nobody else other than Bet365 pays out cash bonuses at such a high level. If place top level football multiple bets regularly then you would be losing out in the long run if you didn’t bet with Bet365.
If you don’t already have an account you can also claim one of the best sign up offers in the industry, a 100% deposit bonus from £10 up to £200. This comes with a very low rollover (3x deposit and bonus) and long expiry of 90 days. The promo cash can even be used for the football acca bonus. Read our Bet365 review for more terms or visit Bet365 to claim.
A copy of the Bet365 major offer terms are shown below and for more about the Bet365 football accumulator bonus click the button.
Of course, acca bonuses only pay out if all of your selections come in. If instead you are someone who would prefer insurance instead then have a look at the William Hill all sports acca insurance review, the best insurance offer available right now.