Acca Insurance, Accumulator Bonuses and Free Bet Clubs
The accumulator is the most common type of multiple bet and is a particularly popular bet with UK punters. Remember the footy pools, for a long time Britain’s biggest betting obsession – this was effectively a draw accumulator that got us hooked on the idea of combining sections to enhance your winnings. In fact it was only in the last 20 or so years that the ‘minimum treble’ rule was abolished for football betting, up until this point every footy match bet was an accumulator.
Many of us prefer to trust our instincts and go for broke, forget full cover betting such as Yankees, Canadians, Lucky 15s and the like, pick your selections and hold on in there for the bigger win. UK betting sites know we love an acca and so pretty much all of them run a regular bonus, insurance or free bet offer either permanently or around top tournaments and events.
Accumulator betting is now available on many sports other than football with golf, tennis and rugby accumulator betting also becoming more popular than ever. If you want to place an acca on any sport these days you would be silly not to take up an offer. With so many different offers around how do you know what the best accumulator offer is? In this section we have created comparison tables for the main accumulator free bet, accumulator bonus and acca insurance offers so that you can find the acca deal that is right for you.
Latest Accumulator Promotions
Any sports, mix and match, low odds of just 1/5+ each leg, max stake back £50
Weekly club, bet £50+ on 4+ accas, odds 3/1+, by 11pm Sun, get 2 x £10 free
Wager £25+ (2/1+) on any football acca (3+) get £10 Free, weekly free bet club
Place a 4+ acca, any sports, if lose by 1 get a £10 casino bonus, lose by 2 = £5
Wager £20+ on 4+ footy accas and get £5 free every Friday, no min odds
Place 5 x £5 4+ accas in a week get 1 free & 6+ insurance & 25-50% Bonus
Opt in, place a 5+ PL multiple and get a bonus up to £1000 each week
Edit your accumualtor allows you to take picks out of a running acca at any time
2x winnings on 5+ footy accas if both teams score in all games, £10k max bonus
£5 free bet when you place 3 x 3+ accas, £5+ each with odds of evens+
Up to 60% bonus from 10Bet, all sports markets, 1/5+ / leg, max bonus £10k
5% trebles to 50% on 13+, Football, Tennis, Basketball, Ice Hockey & Baseball
Guanteed best price on all 5+ Football Accumulators & insurance up to £25
Accumulator Free Bets
|Betway||Football||Bet £25 & Get 2 x £5 Free Bets, Weekly||3+ accumulators, 2/1+ (overall)||Claim|
|William Hill||Football||Bet £20+ (one or several bets) each week, £5 Free||4+ accumulators, no mins||Claim|
|Titanbet||Football||£5 Free Bet weekly if you place 5 £5 accas||4+ selections, 1/2+ odds/pick||Claim|
|Bet on Brazil||Football||Bet £50+ by 11pm Sunday, Get 2 x £10 Free||4+ selections, 3/1+ (overall)||Claim|
|Winner||Football||5 x £5 Accas/Week = £5 Free (awarded Mondays)||4+ picks, 1/2+ each leg||Claim|
|Bookmaker||Sport/Market||Number Of Legs||Max Bonus||Claim|
|Bet365||Football||3 – 14+||100% / £100k||Claim|
|10Bet||All Sports & Markets||6 – 15+||60% / £10k||Claim|
|Betway||Football||5 – 14+||100% / £2k||Claim|
|NetBet||Football, Tennis, Basketball, Ice Hockey, Baseball||3 – 13+||50% / £10k||Claim|
|Unibet||Football||5+||25% / £1k||Claim|
|Real Deal Bet||Football||6 – 15+||60% / £10k||Claim|
|Winner||Football||6 – 10+||50% / £5k||Claim|
|Titanbet||Football||6 – 10+||50% / £5k||Claim|
|Bet365||Tennis / Euro Basketball / American Sports||2 – 12+||50% / £100k||Claim|
|Winner||Tennis & US Sports (NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL)||2 – 12+||50% / £10k||Claim|
|Bet365||Aussie Rules||3 – 14+||65% / £100k||Claim|
|Titanbet||US Sports & Tennis||2 – 12+||50% / £10k||Claim|
|Bookmaker||Sport/Market||Number Of Legs||Min Odds||Max Refund||Claim|
|William Hill||All Sports||5+||1/5+ / Leg||£50||Claim|
|Betfair||All EDGE Markets||3+||Refund for < odds||No limit, Real Cash||Claim|
|Vernons||All Sports||5-10||3/1 Combined||£50||Claim|
|Unibet||Football, Europa + CL||4+||2/1 Combined||£10||Claim|
|Titanbet||US Sports||5+||1/2 (1.5)||£25||Claim|
|Coral||NBA & Euro Basketball||4+||None||£25||Claim|
|Betfred||American Sports – NFL, NBA, MLB or NHL||5+||None||£25||Claim|
|Coral||American Football (NFL+NCAA)||4+||None||£25||Claim|
|Paddy Power||American Sports – NFL + NBA||5+||1/5||£50||Claim|
|William Hill||American Football (NFL)||6+||None||£50||Claim|
|888 Sport||NFL, NBA, NHL, MLS||5+||3/10 (1.3)||£25||Claim|
|Betvictor||NFL & NBA||3+||None||£10||Claim|
|Betway||NFL, NCAAB, NHL, NCBA, NBA, MLB||4+||1/2 (1.50)||£50||Claim|
|Winner||Golf Euro & PGA Tour 2/3 Ball||4+||1/5 (1.20)||£25||Claim|
|Titanbet||Golf 2/3 Ball||4+||1/5 (1.20)||£25||Claim|
Types Of Acca Promotion
There are two major type of accumulator promotion to look out for, accumulator insurance and accumulator bonuses. These do very different things and the type of deal you should take will depend on your selections, your confidence and what you want to win.
Acca Insurance does what it says on the tin, it protects you if one of your selections in your acca should fail to win. Punters often prefer this type of offer when they have a selection in their accumulator that may be more risky than others, this effectively mitigates that risk so if it does fail to win you will at least get your money back.
The accumulator bonus is an enhanced odds offer. Here you will get a percentage enhanced win if all your selections do come in. This is a more profitable bet type than insurance but obviously doesn’t have any protection if one section does end up letting you down. If you are honestly confident that all your selections are likely to win then this offer type provides the best potential returns. There are less bonus deals around than insurance deals however and bonuses are often tiered so you need to place large accas to get the top rates.
The type of acca promo you go for will simply depend on the confidence you have in your bet. Insurance offers higher risk management with lower returns and bonuses offer higher potential returns but more risk of losing your stake.
How To Win An Accumulator
Accumulator betting is relatively easy, pick some selections and if they all win get a cumulative payout that is much larger than any payout you would receive if you backed them all as singles. There are however some tips that can help when placing multiple bets that could help you to win more often.
- Large accumulators carry much more risk – While the odds of large accas over six fold or more can be very attractive to a punter these rarely come in. You will vastly increase your chances of winning if you place several trebles, 4-folds and 5-folds as opposed to say a single 10-fold bet. Of course your potential winnings will be lower with this strategy but you will win more often. Most acca insurance offers only require a minimum number of between 4-6 selections too so if you pack your bet with more selections than this you will be diluting the power of the offer. Bonuses on the other hand tend to have higher rewards for more selections. If placing smaller accas why not use the insurance and if placing lager multiples use the bonus?
- Split your bets – Lets say for example you want to back all 10 weekend Premier League games in an accumulator and you have £10 to stake. One option is to punt it all on one 10 fold, this will give you huge odds and if you do it with the likes of Bet365 you could get a huge 60% bonus for this sized bet. The problem is this will very rarely win. Why not stake a smaller amount on the 10-fold, say £1, and then split your remaining £9 into smaller accas. Perhaps two five-folds and a couple of four-folds taking up an acca insurance offer? This way if the big one did come in you will still get a handsome payout but your smaller accas will mean you win more often and you can take advantage of both insurance and bonuses at the same time.
- Don’t always back the win – If placing say a football acca remember there are more bets than win only bets. Bookies love the draw because no one backs it but the draw happens around about a quarter of the time in a low scoring sport like football. Backing draws also gives you much better odds overall massively enhancing any payouts. Consider other bets too with higher odds, such as to win and both teams to score, HT/FT bets, goalscorer bets, etc. You can place an accumulator on any of these bet types and with many of the best betting sites these bet types also qualify for the acca deals.
- Always take a deal – there are so many acca promotions around you would be silly not to take a deal. If you want to place an acca on a major sport I guarantee you will find an offer to suit you in this section, see our comparison tables above.
- Use Insurance and punt for an outsider – The great feature of acca insurance is you can stick in a more risky bet to beef up your accumulator odds but at the same time mitigate some of the risk if it does lose. With smaller accas 4/5/6 fold it can really boost your potential payout by sticking in a selection with decent odds of around 3/1 or higher and you can always get your money back if your bankers win but the dodgy one doesn’t
Common Terms And Conditions
Here are some common T&Cs to look out for when placing acca bets.
- Number of Selections – Accumulator promotions usually have a minimum number of legs, 4/5/6 etc., be careful if you back a fold-fold acca with say an insurance offer and one leg is void your offer will not stand. If using a tiered bonus offers and one selection is voided you will drop down to the next bonus tier.
- Minimum Odds – Some acca deals have minimum odds either for each selection in the multiple bet or cumulative odds of the bet overall.
- Markets – Most acca offers are focused around football but many are acca deals are either universal or available for other sports such as tennis and golf, especially for big tournaments. Check this page regularly for all the latest deals.
- Bonuses and Free Bets – Check the terms of each offer to find out how promotional money is returned. For insurance promos most stake money is returned as a free bet that you won’t be able to withdraw, some return as promo cash however that can be withdrawn if you meet rollover requirements.
- Maximum payouts – Many deals will have associated maximum payouts. This is especially important when placing large accas that take advantage of high bonus payouts. There is not point placing a massive acca with a bonus deal if it is going to be capped anyway if the big win does happen.